Disturbed
BloodyCoins

Attachments

• VID_20240202_123516_464.mp4
    156.2 MB
  • Screenshot_20240202-123605.png
    Screenshot_20240202-123605.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 495
bro there fucking animals i believe isis took all this shit and started using it for fear waaaaaay after sicarios was doing it and i dont think isis have shit on cartels thats just my opinion

bro there fucking animals i believe isis took all this shit and started using it for fear waaaaaay after sicarios was doing it and i dont think isis have shit on cartels thats just my opinion
You need to go back to school and learn how to construct a proper sentance. You type like your retarded. You most likely are.

You need to go back to school and learn how to construct a proper sentance. You type like your retarded. You most likely are.
No lad i just ain't got the time to put full stops and fucking comma's or punctuation on my replies on a forum where people sit and talk beheadings and laugh and dead kids y'all aint worth proper grammar ..........

No lad i just ain't got the time to put full stops and fucking comma's or punctuation on my replies on a forum where people sit and talk beheadings and laugh and dead kids y'all aint worth proper grammar ..........
Wow. That's actually a great reasion and I kind of agree with it. I can't delete my previous comment so I'll apologize to you here.

I'm sorry for being so hostile toward you. I shouldn't have called you a retard. I take back what I said. I hope you accept my apology.

Wow. That's actually a great reasion and I kind of agree with it. I can't delete my previous comment so I'll apologize to you here.

I'm sorry for being so hostile toward you. I shouldn't have called you a retard. I take back what I said. I hope you accept my apology.
All good i dint' take offense i have a thick skin :D but i appreciate the apology.

Back