Animal Crocodile kills dog in lake

DUMB FUCKING OWNERS im sure if i lived in a place where crocodiles or aligators or anything lurked in waters my dog would just be limited to my pool :mad:
in my opinion i think the dog's the one whos absolutely fucking dumb. went right to the alligator after it splashed the water

in my opinion i think the dog's the one whos absolutely fucking dumb. went right to the alligator after it splashed the water
im also not trying to say the dog should die, im just saying that it would've been more stupid for the humans to dive into the water with the dog just to save it. they were calling the dog and thats all the cowards could've done sadly

im not saying the dog is smart? Dogs are dumb, thats why when you get one as a pet its kinda your job to protect it, THATS WHY i said dumb owners, its evident lots of dogs are just stupid but what is clear is the owners are to blame for bringing a dog w the mind of a toddler to a pond infested w those reptiles

im also not trying to say the dog should die, im just saying that it would've been more stupid for the humans to dive into the water with the dog just to save it. they were calling the dog and thats all the cowards could've done sadly
hence why they should not have brought their dog to that lake, but they did, because the owners are very retarded sub-humans

im not saying the dog is smart? Dogs are dumb, thats why when you get one as a pet its kinda your job to protect it, THATS WHY i said dumb owners, its evident lots of dogs are just stupid but what is clear is the owners are to blame for bringing a dog w the mind of a toddler to a pond infested w those reptiles
fair, also just thought about it and they should've gotten a leash for it

Back