Community hello everyone

TRACE7000

Disturbed
šŸ–¤GoreLoveršŸ–¤
BloodyCoins
Hello community, I have wanted to know for a long time about Amber Alert, I saw on YouTube that there is a second version of Amber Alert, so I want to ask you if that second version really exists, they also comment that there are two more versions, one lasting 1 hour, and another lasting almost 3 hours.

but everyone assures that there is NO other version, much less than 1 hour or 3 hours, and the most real thing that everyone says or mentions is that there is a continuity of Amber Alert called LOVE ZONE.

Someone who has a little more information on the subject.

greetings!

amber alert was up here along with scream bitch and other tapes i had to delete because there simply not welcome here AA is just some of the most fucked up child abuse u will see it's really not worth watching unless you have some kind of enjoyment seeing kids suffer in the most horrible ways imaginable beside sexual abuse

amber alert was up here along with scream bitch and other tapes i had to delete because there simply not welcome here AA is just some of the most fucked up child abuse u will see it's really not worth watching unless you have some kind of enjoyment seeing kids suffer in the most horrible ways imaginable beside sexual abuse
Wow bois mad over shock tapes and the fact they exist dude if the people watching that were pedophiles guess what they wouldn't care to watch that. Hate to break it to you they'd watch real hurtcore dude like bruh chill people watch shit for the shock value why do you make it sicker than it is? Morbid curiosity exists motherfucker. Also keep in mind you're on a fucking gore site you shouldn't be offended by the mention of a mixtape that isn't even cp but you wanna frame it like it is. Shaking my damn head at you, shame on you.

I think it's just another rumor. If extended version existed, we all would know about it. Also all Collective mixtapes are not really long, so I don't think it's real.

Hello community, I have wanted to know for a long time about Amber Alert, I saw on YouTube that there is a second version of Amber Alert, so I want to ask you if that second version really exists, they also comment that there are two more versions, one lasting 1 hour, and another lasting almost 3 hours.

but everyone assures that there is NO other version, much less than 1 hour or 3 hours, and the most real thing that everyone says or mentions is that there is a continuity of Amber Alert called LOVE ZONE.

greetings!
IĀ“m sorry to inform you that all those Rumors are Nonsense, even the Collective has stated that there are no other Version of their Mixtapes...
"Love Zone" is no Sequel to AA and People are always gonna spread such Rumors, for whatever Reason...
ThatĀ“s the same Bullshit as this French Guy who claimed there is a 3 hour long Version of "Snuff R73", which is a total lie, he even got confronted because of this and has denied everything...

greetings!
Amber Alert has only one version. But there was a fake Amber Alert made prior to its wide release awhile ago. The fake was filled with deformed child and random gore clips. Love Zone was a Amber Alert rip off made by the pedo Ripper.

Back