Murder murders of homeless people who ate dogs.

shitik

🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
In the summer of 2011, in the Perm region, 6 young people decided to punish homeless people for eating dogs. They attacked them and beat them with shovels, sticks and stones. Two men died on the spot, one woman was rescued by doctors.
The criminals were detained and convicted.

Attachments

• казнь бомжей собакоедов=)).mp4.mp4
    13.6 MB
In the summer of 2011, in the Perm region, 6 young people decided to punish homeless people for eating dogs. They attacked them and beat them with shovels, sticks and stones. Two men died on the spot, one woman was rescued by doctors.
The Academy Maniacs who did this to imitate Ukrainian Maniacs didn't have anything to do with eating dogs get your facts straight

The Academy Maniacs who did this to imitate Ukrainian Maniacs didn't have anything to do with eating dogs get your facts straight
Bro, I've seen how you like to argue in the comments and are an expert on everything in the world, but you can believe me that these people have nothing in common with Nikita Lytkin and Artem Anufriev.
I have been living in this country and consuming its content for almost 20 years and am aware of almost all the events recorded on video, and unlike you, I understand the Russian language spoken by the participants of the events, and the conversation is specifically about the dogs eaten. Bones of dogs at the beginning of the video, which the operator shoots, apparently, do not bother you either =)

Bro, I've seen how you like to argue in the comments and are an expert on everything in the world, but you can believe me that these people have nothing in common with Nikita Lytkin and Artem Anufriev.
I have been living in this country and consuming its content for almost 20 years and am aware of almost all the events recorded on video, and unlike you, I understand the Russian language spoken by the participants of the events, and the conversation is specifically about the dogs eaten. Bones of dogs at the beginning of the video, which the operator shoots, apparently, do not bother you either =)
It's literally one of the Academy Maniacs videos you commie

Why are you such a cunt to everyone??!! if your gonna correct somebody, like I corrected you last night but you got salty about it, atleast be respectful instead of saying “get your facts straight” you make yourself seem like so much more of an avoided asshole than what you already are. Leave people the fuck alone!

Why are you such a cunt to everyone??!! if your gonna correct somebody, like I corrected you last night but you got salty about it, atleast be respectful instead of saying “get your facts straight” you make yourself seem like so much more of an avoided asshole than what you already are. Leave people the fuck alone!
Hush child. School is out.

Hard to watch I wish I could’ve killed those scum bags they couldn’t jus walk away no humans anymore jus toxic and chemicals these people that did this is filthy and god is our only witness

Back