WTF / Memes 🎃 Skeleton Farm's Halloween Horrorshow (2010) 🎃

love the spooky season lighter content @Mor some of the clips in there the freddy song i can remember being a kid when that was being shown on mtv :ROFLMAO:

im gunna make a post now in the community thread post up there use the video upload by using the 3 dots at the end of the chat bar menu and click insert video im just compressing mine down to upload gunna start us off with a bang

thinking on getting one for memes and shit as well like i know is a gore forum but to break it up a bit with something funny or some shit might be good is nice to take a step back from the gore and just share funny shit good for the brain 🙃

thinking on getting one for memes and shit as well like i know is a gore forum but to break it up a bit with something funny or some shit might be good is nice to take a step back from the gore and just share funny shit good for the brain 🙃
Yea i hear ya. need to bring back the tags we could click on that seperated certain posts. before we had ones for cartel, compilation, war, accident, murder, drugs ect. instead of just everything going into one big thread. i liked it when videos were catagorized on here. helps when searching for certain kind of vids

Back