Compilation 217 - [UNOFFICIAL] [REQUEST] - Show Stopper

this will be one in the 1st of a series either edited by legion or by myself and him on a combined workload (learning sony vegas atm) when it comes to deathmatch wrestling this is my playground and i can promise you since the early 90's i've seen some of the maddest shit some of the best has been kept for future volumes this was just a tester to the community as me mor and legion was talking about it for a while and its gore just cause its not some sicario or isis member its still fucking brutal and all of this is legit footage too don't always need to be some innocent being butchered its self mutilation basically

this will be one in the 1st of a series either edited by legion or by myself and him on a combined workload (learning sony vegas atm) when it comes to deathmatch wrestling this is my playground and i can promise you since the early 90's i've seen some of the maddest shit some of the best has been kept for future volumes this was just a tester to the community as me mor and legion was talking about it for a while and its gore just cause its not some sicario or isis member its still fucking brutal and all of this is legit footage too don't always need to be some innocent being butchered its self mutilation basically
So when can we expect you guys to drop the other mixtapes?

Yeah my boy, let´s do this...!🤘

So when can we expect you guys to drop the other mixtapes?
That´s a good Question...
Normally you can expect me to post roughly one Video per Week, depending on my Health, if some other crap happens IRL and how many Messages i get from other People, to which i like to reply first...
But when c3po also joins in, producing/posting new Compilations should be a bit faster...;)

That´s a good Question...
Normally you can expect me to post roughly one Video per Week, depending on my Health, if some other crap happens IRL and how many Messages i get from other People, to which i like to reply first...
But when c3po also joins in, producing/posting new Compilations should be a bit faster...;)
Very nice👍

No Problem...!
Hey Legion, I dont know if you might still recognize me but anyways my telegram account got banned a couple of weeks ago and ive lost all the gore groups and other contacts of mine so i request your help if you can add me in one or two of those public gcs from where i can start again @nutofnothingness this is my tg account, thanks.

Hey Legion, I dont know if you might still recognize me but anyways my telegram account got banned a couple of weeks ago and ive lost all the gore groups and other contacts of mine so i request your help if you can add me in one or two of those public gcs from where i can start again @nutofnothingness this is my tg account, thanks.
Heyo, check your Telegram...;)

Back