Community Anyone have lost media?

Can't confirm this, but everyone says it was made by Ripper and it has his signature style. Although I haven't seen it for obvious reasons, so I don't know anything else.
For some Reason, i can´t help myself but to think that Ripper didn´t had anything to do with it...
Antichrist felt like a rushed and lousy Attempt to shock/provoke People, it even has some Footage directly ripped from some of my Mixtapes,
just with the Audio muted...
Not to mention that some People even blamed me as the "Producer" of this Shit...

For some Reason, i can´t help myself but to think that Ripper didn´t had anything to do with it...
Antichrist felt like a rushed and lousy Attempt to shock/provoke People, it even has some Footage directly ripped from some of my Mixtapes,
Not to mention that some People even blamed me as the "Producer" of this Shit...
You are saying this as if Ripper didn't rip any footage before that.

Antichrist was long before any of your mixtapes, in the Fump tg they have said it several times

The "F.U.M.P" Group didn´t even exist when i posted my first Videos...

You didn't understand, there are people who keep track of everything, your videos could be later or earlier, that doesn't mean that a group doesn't know about the things that have been done, imagine saying that F.U.M.P. He doesn't know about the 9-11 videos because Telegram was created in 2013 I mean daah

You didn't understand, there are people who keep track of everything, your videos could be later or earlier, that doesn't mean that a group doesn't know about the things that have been done, imagine saying that F.U.M.P. He doesn't know about the 9-11 videos because Telegram was created in 2013 I mean daah
Hey, i don´t wanna argue with you, but a few People tried to blame me for Producing it and how would you feel when People are sending you Screenshots from some PDF Site on TOR which hosted that Shit and People even commented "Thanks Legion for producing/posting"...?

Hey, i don´t wanna argue with you, but a few People tried to blame me for Producing it and how would you feel when People are sending you Screenshots from some PDF Site on TOR which hosted that Shit and People even commented "Thanks Legion for producing/posting"...?

You are on the internet, imagine worrying about what 4 anonymous people say, it is like the uninformed people who believe that you made Legion of Death just because you have your name, it is the same with the videos taken from any gore website and because you have a video of a girl being crushed by her mother is only yours when about 10 people have made similar videos before, I wouldn't even worry since it's not like your videos are on a social network either, consistency

I´m sorry, but yes they are and some People are even trying to sell them on Sites likes Instagram or Telegram,
not to mention some other Guy who is trying to seel illegal Footage under my Name...
You know how the Internet works and how easy it is to spread false Information...

Back