Anyone recognize this scene? Most likely from the 80s/90s

7damtimez

Curious
BloodyCoins
Reposting this from my Reddit account. I am absolutely desperate to find this film and it’s been haunting me for years.

Around 2007/2008 when I was around 6 or 7 years old, I came across a clip I was extremely disturbed by on my dad's computer, which he recently told me that it came from somewhere on Usenet, specifically alt.binaries.pictures.grotesque. This clip is apparently from the late 80s/early 90s according to a friend who said that he saw it around that time on a VHS tape. He does not know the name of the film either. I really want to see this again, hell, I want to see the whole thing.

The memory is extremely fuzzy since it was so long ago.

It started with a really loud high pitched buzzsaw in the beginning (this is the part I remember the most, I can still remember the sound and how I felt hearing it), and then cut to a bloody bald man on a stretcher with a bullet hole in his head. I'm not sure if they're rolling him in or the camera man is walking towards the body. I remember his blanket being extremely bloodsoaked, especially towards the middle, it was like a pool of blood. I think the end of the clip had doctors doing an autopsy of the man, and that was the end of it.

I know it's not a lot of information, but that is everything I remember. The editing definitely screamed that it was from some movie, I think I remember some sort of music in the back but I'm not 100% sure. There was definitely no talking in it, and it was in color. The blood was really over the top, but I could be misremembering as I was so young and extremely disturbed by this at the time. It's not on my dad's computer anymore because my mom forced him to delete it because I told her about it.

Please help me find this, I REALLY want to see this again.

Thanks in advance

Back