Compilation Compilation of dead Ukrops I

Ukrainians are outnumbered but are still fucking up the Russian pretty good. The ruskie commies fear Azov. Decommunization of Russia is well on it's way !

The group of mercenaries "Mozart" left Bakhmut in terror because of the group "Wagner"
I never heard about them. I heard and saw the shitty videos of the Wagner group though. They are the kind of homos who castrate POW playing with the scrotum, caressing it then cutting it off with box cutter. I can't blame " Mozart " for leaving in disgust...

After this War, no matter the outcome, the Ukrainians will be forever remembered as heroes who gave their lives for the Fatherland, and the Russians will be forever hate by the whole world. Russia will face severe sanctions and many soldiers, including the Wagner group, will be prosecuted by the International community for war crimes and crimes against humanity. These fucking idiots recorded themselves killing POWs 😫

Being a Russian will be pure hell, no matter what, so you're fucked.

Nunca escuché sobre ellos. Aunque escuché y vi los videos de mierda del grupo Wagner. Son el tipo de homosexuales que castran a los prisioneros de guerra jugando con el escroto, acariciándolo y luego cortándolo con un cúter. No puedo culpar a "Mozart" por irse disgustado...

Después de esta guerra, sin importar el resultado, los ucranianos serán recordados para siempre como héroes que dieron sus vidas por la Patria, y los rusos serán odiados para siempre por el mundo entero. Rusia se enfrentará a severas sanciones y muchos soldados, incluido el grupo Wagner, serán procesados por la comunidad internacional por crímenes de guerra y crímenes contra la humanidad. Estos malditos idiotas se grabaron matando prisioneros de guerra. 😫

Ser ruso será un infierno, pase lo que pase, así que estás jodido.
I would rather die as a "pig" than as an imperialist puppet

I never heard about them. I heard and saw the shitty videos of the Wagner group though. They are the kind of homos who castrate POW playing with the scrotum, caressing it then cutting it off with box cutter. I can't blame " Mozart " for leaving in disgust...

After this War, no matter the outcome, the Ukrainians will be forever remembered as heroes who gave their lives for the Fatherland, and the Russians will be forever hate by the whole world. Russia will face severe sanctions and many soldiers, including the Wagner group, will be prosecuted by the International community for war crimes and crimes against humanity. These fucking idiots recorded themselves killing POWs 😫

Being a Russian will be pure hell, no matter what, so you're fucked.
The US has done and committed more war crimes than Russia in its entire history, Zelensky forces young people to go to the front because if NATO does not see progress from Ukraine they will have to say goodbye to all the support they are giving it.

EEUU ha hecho y cometido más crímenes de guerra que Rusia en toda su historia, Zelensky obliga a los jóvenes a ir al frente porque si la OTAN no ve avances por parte de Ucrania tendrán que decir adiós a todo el apoyo que le están dando.

Last edited:
The US has done and committed more war crimes than Russia in its entire history, Zelensky forces young people to go to the front because if NATO does not see progress from Ukraine they will have to say goodbye to all the support they are giving it.
I'm not American, but yeah I agree they committed many war crimes throughout history. These were necessary actions to save the world, according to them 😂

They never filmed themselves killing POWs though. :LOL:

I would rather die as a "pig" than as an imperialist puppet
They die as people who were cowardly attacked because Putin was pissed they managed to become Independant and free of communism. We all know he want the territories back. Russian and Ukrainian used to be brothers, they respected each others but Putin fucked this up, unfortunately.

I know there's nazis in Azov and Ukrainia, but there's as much nazis in Russia, so the denazification argument is bullshit.

Back