How to watch red room videos without visiting dark web

There were real red rooms back in 2014-15, I have visited one, most of them talked in Russian language during the livestream and were just beatings not gore, there aren't any red rooms available now, just scams.

Fuckin idiot made this thread lololol and it's in like broken English this retard sounds like the kinda guy to tell some bullshit story like yeah I joined a red room one time but the website switched to my computer camera and I could see a guy outside my window dressed in a executioner hood I called the cops and guy was arrested like stfu you cringe lord for I dip my dick into you're eye sockets fuck off my website you fucking normie cringelord piece of shit @irionprit fuckin ape brained moron kys

Fuckin idiot made this thread lololol and it's in like broken English this retard sounds like the kinda guy to tell some bullshit story like yeah I joined a red room one time but the website switched to my computer camera and I could see a guy outside my window dressed in a executioner hood I called the cops and guy was arrested like stfu you cringe lord for I dip my dick into you're eye sockets fuck off my website you fucking normie cringelord piece of shit @irionprit fuckin ape brained moron kys
Your website šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

In this one I explain why red rooms/snuff don't exist
STFU you're not even the real guy you're a mentally ill retard acting like you're someone semi famous which is a sad existence hang urself faggot
Screenshot_20230613_002529_Chrome.jpg

^^Ima post this photo to every single fucking comment you post from now on until you leave this site fuck face

Last edited:
Back