I confess...

Obscure Gore Corner

🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
I've been gone for some time I got locked up for a DUI but like I had crashed my car and shit
Anyways I confess at one point in time I was in the process of making a borderline illegal mistape with 19 mins of gut wrenching footage not gonna name names or anything but luckily I had friends look over it the horrific shit was censored and they told me I'd almost certainly be investigated if I did put that. I'm glad to be back but I'm a retired mixtape creator at this point. Anyways see yall later.

Yea man, dont do either. Neither one of those is good. Nothing positive comes out of either scenario. I hope you get better & get some help.

Driving while under the influence almost never ends well for anyone. But to your credit, you didn't hurt anyone out there. I actually quit drinking almost 10 years ago, and I gotta admit, I don't miss it at all. I don't know if this is a constant issue for you, but It takes guts to admit your faults and correcting yourself on it. Hope you recover from it. Just keep your head up and stay positive. We're rooting for you.

Didn't know you did mixtapes yourself (I thought you actually report on them, didn't you have a youtube channel you were starting?). Don't try to be that Faggot Chef Disgrace. Let the likes of him and whoever else was into that shit burn for it. You still got a good life ahead of you. Fuck being on a watch list.

Driving while under the influence almost never ends well for anyone. But to your credit, you didn't hurt anyone out there. I actually quit drinking almost 10 years ago, and I gotta admit, I don't miss it at all. I don't know if this is a constant issue for you, but It takes guts to admit your faults and correcting yourself on it. Hope you recover from it. Just keep your head up and stay positive. We're rooting for you.

Didn't know you did mixtapes yourself (I thought you actually report on them, didn't you have a youtube channel you were starting?). Don't try to be that Faggot Chef Disgrace. Let the likes of him and whoever else was into that shit burn for it. You still got a good life ahead of you. Fuck being on a watch list.
No I use to make animal snuff mixtapes I'd find clips pair it up with gnarly beats I did a fair share of swatting and trolling I wanted to make a YouTube channel still laying low cuz idk I got freaked out too many people in my city knew who I was cuz I got swatted I was being threatened by like straight fucking ghosts bro anyways I really wanted to make a YouTube channel idk I know so much on shit I shouldn't know that I feel most people would being interested in hearing I've seen bhabhe although idk if that's the name shit was actually disgusting I seen more than probably most people here in my time frame

No I use to make animal snuff mixtapes I'd find clips pair it up with gnarly beats I did a fair share of swatting and trolling I wanted to make a YouTube channel still laying low cuz idk I got freaked out too many people in my city knew who I was cuz I got swatted I was being threatened by like straight fucking ghosts bro anyways I really wanted to make a YouTube channel idk I know so much on shit I shouldn't know that I feel most people would being interested in hearing I've seen bhabhe although idk if that's the name shit was actually disgusting I seen more than probably most people here in my time frame
Woah! Damn. Well, if it makes you feel better, we all are screwed in the head one wway or another. We all run into shit on the internet we shouldn't have in the first place. honestly, this joint could very well be like minded individuals who you can air out to.

I'll send you a DM, I'm kinda interested in shoking stuff.

Back