I used to help my friend selfharm

semicolon

Disturbed
šŸ–¤GoreLoveršŸ–¤
BloodyCoins
a couple years ago my friend was in a really tough spot with their family gender and overall identity, leading them to selfharm. after this was going on for a while their razors and stuff would get dirty cuz they used their it for blunts so, i would buy them razors and sometimes cut them too. they dont do that anymore but im not sure what to think about it anymore, not sure if i would do it again either

a couple years ago my friend was in a really tough spot with their family gender and overall identity, leading them to selfharm. after this was going on for a while their razors and stuff would get dirty cuz they used their it for blunts so, i would buy them razors and sometimes cut them too. they dont do that anymore but im not sure what to think about it anymore, not sure if i would do it again either
I dont understand why you would help someone Cut themselves, like did you really Think they would feel better? Or did you just wanna Cut someone with something Sharp and took the oppetunity to do it on your friend?

I dont understand why you would help someone Cut themselves, like did you really Think they would feel better? Or did you just wanna Cut someone with something Sharp and took the oppetunity to do it on your friend?
i knew sh wouldnt help them and yeah it was mainly because i just wanted to do it, but i did try and help them outside of that

As a Friend, you should have tried prevent them from doing so...
Quite a few People have told (and showed) me about their "habit" and instead of encouraging them, iĀ“m just listening to them and guess what...?
YouĀ“re helping them way more by just being there for them, itĀ“s that simple...

Quite a few People have told (and showed) me about their "habit" and instead of encouraging them, iĀ“m just listening to them and guess what...?
YouĀ“re helping them way more by just being there for them, itĀ“s that simple...
i agree it was fucked up, i had a weird friend group though but yeah

i also had a friend who showed me he used a piece of glass to Cut himself with i took that piece of glass out of his hand and crushed it and told him to stop that and insteed talk to people about his problems

i knew sh wouldnt help them and yeah it was mainly because i just wanted to do it, but i did try and help them outside of that
Hey, at least you are honest with that. To be fair, by doing this you only encouraged his/her self-destructive behaviour instead of providing support. Maybe you helped your friend a lot outside of this, but using a mentally unstable person to satisfy your morbid curiosity (or why the hell you even did this) is something you clearly shouldn't have done.

Hey, at least you are honest with that. To be fair, by doing this you only encouraged his/her self-destructive behaviour instead of providing support. Maybe you helped your friend a lot outside of this, but using a mentally unstable person to satisfy your morbid curiosity (or why the hell you even did this) is something you clearly shouldn't have done.
yeah if anything like that happens again im not gonna do ts

Lol brilliant

Back