Kill my relatives

kakakk

Disturbed
Curious
BloodyCoins
I confess that sometimes I would like to kill my aunt and cousin, but I think about the consequences later, I don't want to be arrested for that haha. If there was a way that I wouldn't get caught, then it would be feasible

I confess that sometimes I would like to kill my aunt and cousin, but I think about the consequences later, I don't want to be arrested for that haha. If there was a way that I wouldn't get caught, then it would be feasible
Don't kill them. Will you allow me to kidnap them? So I can fuck them

My parents were absolute shit to me and Id thought about doing something with growing botulinum in a can of beans or something. Just get tf away from them tho fr

Posts about people saying they're killing themselves and how they're plotting murders are getting old. Are y'all trying to get this place taken down?

Shifting is your salvation, huh
Shifting, in fact, is just a realistic and lucid dream in which you are in control of almost everything. I understand how difficult it is to hold on to this desire, but just try to fulfill your desires in shifting

Shifting is your salvation, huh
Shifting, in fact, is just a realistic and lucid dream in which you are in control of almost everything. I understand how difficult it is to hold on to this desire, but just try to fulfill your desires in shifting
shitting?

Back