Fights MAN SHOOTS SEVERAL PEOPLE IN A FIGHT IN THE UK

Calm down Man. first im not british.all your data doesnt explain why india is one of the countries with more rapes andchild slavery. If you hate britishso much. Stop speaking english and go back to the shit place Where you come from.
It is Ok if you are not British, tell me where are you from? So, we have child workers & rapes because Britishers came Here in India looted our wealth, destroyed our education system, made us slave.

Ok, How does it explain your question??

Now you would have to understand, this is a cycle. Better Education improves economy > better economy > even better education< for further improvement & innovation you need better economy (wealth).

Before Britishers came in India, India had 732000 Gurukuls (school). when your education system is destroyed you have no money, no moral values etc. And no moral value results in rape, child labour (not slave).

I hope you trying to understand not just trying to prove your point.

It's not like I'm denying that India have rapists & child labour...

Summary:- India was not like this from the Start, we were pretty developed & civilized, We didn't came from any shit place Westerns made our place shit but we are rising.

And the post you are seeing those are not Indians but Pakistanis. It's probably hard for you to tell difference I get it.

After all Westerns are the one who thought India doesn't have wifi & clubs.

And yes you asked me to stop speaking English because I hate Britishers.
You took major L with this logic. You won't be able to use internet if I threw same logic at you.

Last edited:
It is Ok if you are not British, tell me where are you from? So, we have child workers & rapes because Britishers came Here in India looted our wealth, destroyed our education system, made us slave.

Now you would have to understand, this is a cycle. Better Education improves economy > better economy > even better education< for further improvement & innovation you need better economy (wealth).

Before Britishers came in India, India had 732000 Gurukuls (school). when your education system is destroyed you have no money, no moral values etc. And no moral value results in rape, child labour (not slave).

Summary:- India was not like this from the Start, we were pretty developed & civilized, We didn't came from any shit place Westerns made our place shit but we are rising.

And the post you are seeing those are not Indians but Pakistanis. It's probably hard for you to tell difference I get it.

You took major L with this logic. You won't be able to use internet if I threw same logic at you.
So

So sorry if i ofend you or somebody. Its british fault what is happening those days? If its easier foryou think that, your choice.

Then
Because you fuckin Britishers looted all our money and resources, Google it,
during the mughal period and even before the mughal period what was the GDP of India...

And its only been 75 year when we got indipendence & we are already catching up
-5th biggest economy
-worlds Fastest growing economy
- the first Asian nation to reach the Martian orbit and the first and only nation in the world to do so on its maiden attempt.

And while you at it also search how much fuckin Britishers have looted from India.
westerns are the real poor let it be mentality or money. You fuckin thieves.

Hope you got the answer, fuckin theives
First nation to build a 7-11 on Mars go Apu!

Back