Community maybe i'm fucked up??

flegmona

Curious
BloodyCoins
hiiii everyone, I am a girl, I will be 20 years old in 2 months and im russian btw lol. all my friends irl think that im crazy, i have a lot of strange fetishes, im a complete masochist, but recently i caught myself thinking that i would like to be captured by some well, uh, maniac?? i would like him to torture and humiliate me every day, maim me, rape me, and in the end he would slowly kill me and maybe eat me.. because of these thoughts, I drink alcohol every day. i've been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, but im afraid to tell my psychiatrist about these thoughts. i don't fucking know what to do anymore. your opinions?

hiiii everyone, I am a girl, I will be 20 years old in 2 months and im russian btw lol. all my friends irl think that im crazy, i have a lot of strange fetishes, im a complete masochist, but recently i caught myself thinking that i would like to be captured by some well, uh, maniac?? i would like him to torture and humiliate me every day, maim me, rape me, and in the end he would slowly kill me and maybe eat me.. because of these thoughts, I drink alcohol every day. i've been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, but im afraid to tell my psychiatrist about these thoughts. i don't fucking know what to do anymore. your opinions?
? Is it rape if you take pleasure in it

I don't quite know what the fuck happened in the world to make you kids act like this and have these kinds of thought's go get some help sweetie at 20 you got ya life ahead of ya so being a drunk at 20 wanting that kind of shit makes me think maybe u need a hug from your parent or a psychiatrist don't let ya life flush down the drain and become a video on a forum like this lol

Tell him, but be careful

My girlfriend is like this, our solution is that I essentially provide her with a very convincing but technically safe version of this and take really good care of her afterwards or when she decides to stop. Not for everyone but it's an option if you can find a good partner you can trust like that.

Why don't you use your f up brain and go clean your bathroom or wash dishes. I got an idea, go read something, anything.
#this proves my point about this generation.

You should tell your Psychiatrist about your thoughts, thereĀ“s nothing wrong with being submissive/masochistic, but only to a certain point...

I don't quite know what the fuck happened in the world to make you kids act like this and have these kinds of thought's go get some help sweetie at 20 you got ya life ahead of ya so being a drunk at 20 wanting that kind of shit makes me think maybe u need a hug from your parent or a psychiatrist don't let ya life flush down the drain and become a video on a forum like this lol
Wow there are some on here with decent morals. Not just some creepy weirdos with a weird fetish. Good for you you.

Wow there are some on here with decent morals. Not just some creepy weirdos with a weird fetish. Good for you you.
I'm just a normal dude bro work have a family and shit it just so happens i like violence lol

Kids now a days are doing some of the maddiest shit online and feel certain ways about life and it scares me how this generation is these days and im not gunna lie i actually hate how gore and death has become so mainstream not exactly a good thing for the youth of today to make a hobby out of or think is kool and i will always speak with a concious mind to people here i got morals at the end of the day.

i'd love to do those things to you. every single one of them. the world needs more dumb little sluts like you

I am also from Russia, no, it is not normal, but in the environment of this site more than that. Watching videos with murders my friends turn away and squirm at the abomination, I just watch, nothing more than a video, after the war you become different.

Back