Community [Megathread] Urination/pissing/peeing/bladder fail/ fear wetting, shitting, etc before or during execution, death or after death (ideally female)

anonreaper12345

šŸ–¤GoreLoveršŸ–¤
BloodyCoins
"If it is so common, why are there hardly any videos of it."

So far, I've only seen low-mid quality pictures of wet / shat pants at documentingreality.
I've then seen a woman getting beheaded with wet pants noticeable at the end and then the frequent pissing during fights videos all over. But they're boring. I've only seen ONE proper video of a guy getting beheaded pissing during the process after the executioner pulls the pants down mid process. I think it was titled "guy pathetically pisses pants during execution" or something. Would be hot if that was female.

So, where are the rest of the videos on the internet for us watersports sickos? Please post all you have on this topic. Hot women preferably. Thanks!

"If it is so common, why are there hardly any videos of it."

So far, I've only seen low-mid quality pictures of wet / shat pants at documentingreality.
I've then seen a woman getting beheaded with wet pants noticeable at the end and then the frequent pissing during fights videos all over. But they're boring. I've only seen ONE proper video of a guy getting beheaded pissing during the process after the executioner pulls the pants down mid process. I think it was titled "guy pathetically pisses pants during execution" or something. Would be hot if that was female.

So, where are the rest of the videos on the internet for us watersports sickos? Please post all you have on this topic. Hot women preferably. Thanks!
The Cases which youĀ“ve mentioned are most likely due to fear...
When a Human dies, the Muscles which are responsible for that Area just donĀ“t give up immediately, it takes some time for the Human Body before literally everything stops working...
And then thereĀ“s also something called "Rigor Mortis"...
So when you see a Corpse which looks like theyĀ“ve "taken a shit" or "pissed themself", itĀ“s some time after theyĀ“ve died and they Muscles became loose...

The Cases which youĀ“ve mentioned are most likely due to fear...
When a Human dies, the Muscles which are responsible for that Area just donĀ“t give up immediately, it takes some time for the Human Body before literally everything stops working...
And then thereĀ“s also something called "Rigor Mortis"...
So when you see a Corpse which looks like theyĀ“ve "taken a shit" or "pissed themself", itĀ“s some time after theyĀ“ve died and they Muscles became loose...
Yes I'm aware of muscles loosening, sphincters opening after death, bowels opening when brain loses control, etc. But I wanna see fear wetting. I hear about oh "how she was pissing herself getting dragged to the gallows". I wanna see fear wetting just prior to executions and pussy prolapsing and pissing and shit during execution. It shouldn't be rare because there's of hundreds of videos of women fear wetting during fights but apparently they don't piss at all during executions when they're supposed to be the most scared like bruh lool.

TBF women videos are rare. Even then it's shitty low quality executions. There just isn't much. it's all men dying in HQ shit. Pretty sure the cartels keep all the goood shit in their own personal wank bank.
Shame I have to resort to 3d animations for watersports snuff gore kink. Please post if you have anything related. Thanks

Yeah, I knew that. But sometimes muscules loosen immediately upon death, especially when death comes instantly (for example, brain or spinal cord traumas).
Yeah exactly that too. I remember seeing a girl get shot in the head at a bar and I think she started pissing just a second after. But It was potato CCTV quality. Couldn't tell.

Man I'd even like to see post death pissing themselvea like hanging deaths.
Always gotta beat it to 3d shit or pkf fake productions. Why is no one pissing in real life bruh.

Back