Community plaguedmoth fucking sawucks

kayatichop

🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
i know im stating the obvious, or what is probably and hopefully obvious to most of you guys, but plaguedmoth fucking sucks lmao, what're some reasons you think he sucks, this is a guy i can complain about all day lol, maybe some of you guys are the same. there's a lot of things to dog on regarding him but something that is just so shoved in your face is how fucking boring he is, he has these crazy long fucking intros and outros now with his shitty music, and kinda just covers the same shit, like you don't need to keep covering ronnie mcnutt lol, he killed himself, what else is there to say? everybody knows that, it isnt deep.. he was chill when he first gained popularity, but the dude refuses to move on, and refuses to grow

i was part of the crew who got his dox guys a pedo fed up of hearing about him tbh he's the reason scully's tapes mainstream now 2 people who aint pedos and don't want clips of cp on twitter thanks to mr pedomoth

But we here at goreflix totally support the trolling of dillian morgan heeeeeeere :ROFLMAO:

i was part of the crew who got his dox guys a pedo fed up of hearing about him tbh he's the reason scully's tapes mainstream now 2 people who aint pedos and don't want clips of cp on twitter thanks to mr pedomoth

But we here at goreflix totally support the trolling of dillian morgan heeeeeeere :ROFLMAO:
is his name seriously dillian lmao

I like to listen to YouTube videos (most commonly it's something related to true crime) while doing some everyday stuff. Well, PlaguedMoth videos are too boring even to play on background, they are so unnecessarily long, so uninformative, so lazy and uninspiring and he also stretches them for the sake of monetization. I still have no clue why this living turd has so many subscribers.

hmm i used to watch plagued moth quite often and i got inspired tbh to create my own youtube channel where i react to gore videos
but yes he just selects a random gore video and talks like its the worst thing in the existence of humanity

Dudes main problem for me and the reason he needs to be skull fucked is he's cringe and accuses everyone and there fucking brother of being ripper oh and wants drama and frames everyone like they harrass his family like no dude believe it or not no one wants your child to die just be a better content creator your shit sucks fgt kys oh and he's wrong 50% of the time and acts as if he's the pinnacle of reasoning and sanity when he's a walking contradiction don't ask him questions cuz if you do automatically he will put you on blast with no information supporting any claims and to anything and somehow link you to being ripper he's done the shit 1000 times that guy sucks

As much as I hate tethy go to him at least he's more correct on information better yet go to every other goretuber and your good moth is absolutely useless provides miss information and brings in random channels that have nothing to do with his problems on Twitter such as scare theater then wants to go to war with everyone his actions are 100% uncalled for

Go through his Twitter time line to look at his list of deplorable bs and toxicity to other youtubers for no reason don't forget him calling out cold ravens nest when moth had his patreon shut down and just completely throwing that guy under the bus for no reason after he worked with that guy who needs friends when you got enemies like that don't forget also unoriginal and lacks creativity dude milked like 5 videos on DD maybe even more

Last edited:
Go through his Twitter time line to look at his list of deplorable bs and toxicity to other youtubers for no reason don't forget him calling out cold ravens nest when moth had his patreon shut down and just completely throwing that guy under the bus for no reason after he worked with that guy who needs friends when you got enemies like that don't forget also unoriginal and lacks creativity dude milked like 5 videos on DD maybe even more
dudes got that shit on a usb somewhere that's why dudes a nonce smh 🤮 who wants to make 5 videos about the same cp video unless you got some mad obsession with it dude needs his cock cut off b4 he sticks it in one of his discord minors as andrea films it on a handheld

Back