Community Stab

hybristo

🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
I am so fucking close to stab someone the urge is crazy i just want to do it but i need to know how without being caught and who would be the weakest to do this to. This is the start for me. Let me know your thoughts and gimme some motivation or smth.

THE IDEAL PERSON CI YOU WANT MY LIFE IT WOULD BE A PRIEST OR A CHURCH MAN, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE EASIEST AND MOST VULNERABLE PEOPLES, IT'S ALSO SICK, CORRUPTED, MANIPULATORS, ESCROS, FANATIC, IS MANY PEDOPHILES , AND PERSONS AMONG THE MOST DANGEROUS MEMBERS OF SECTS . THIS WILL DO A GREAT SERVICE TO SOCIETY 👍👍👍 AND MY RESPECT AND MY ETERNAL FRIEND ✌✌✌ THE GORE COLLECTOR .TGC.

I am so fucking close to stab someone the urge is crazy i just want to do it but i need to know how without being caught and who would be the weakest to do this to. This is the start for me. Let me know your thoughts and gimme some motivation or smth.
you have to look for a child who has a lot of freedom from the parents and is outside a lot, look for it, stalk it and then knock it down and take it somewhere where you can slaughter it, preferably a niglet

If you do it you WILL get caught. Is it worth it. I think not. Go break a window or4 omething like that.

Back