Community Stabbing (>_<) ! -- ✩

Corpse

Curious
BloodyCoins
Since I was little I have always wanted to know how it feels to stab someone or kill someone in another way
in 2020 I tried to kill my mother, I had everything planned but she found out and I couldn't do it! :3

I've been thinking for months abt killing someone... I've thought about a friend who's very annoying, I hate him sm!!
i plan to take him to an abandoned house and stab him to death, then remove his face with a box cutter
idk whether to do it, but if I do, I'm going to record it... what do you all think?? ☆⌒( > _ < )

Attachments

• 2610103e13a0309f6c98391843daaacc.jpg
    2610103e13a0309f6c98391843daaacc.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 315
this post is either the biggest fedpost ever or the dumbest thing you could ever post on the internet
you probably should not announce your plans for murder on a gore site

Since I was little I have always wanted to know how it feels to stab someone or kill someone in another way
in 2020 I tried to kill my mother, I had everything planned but she found out and I couldn't do it! :3

I've been thinking for months abt killing someone... I've thought about a friend who's very annoying, I hate him sm!!
i plan to take him to an abandoned house and stab him to death, then remove his face with a box cutter
idk whether to do it, but if I do, I'm going to record it... what do you all think?? ☆⌒( > _ < )
fucking troll ass fuck off

siiiim mas antes faça ele fazer algo que demonstre sua arrogância e prepotência como te bater ou falar merda tenho um cara que adoraria que fosse vitima de metade da violência desse site e aguardarei ansiosamente para imaginar como seria no lugar da sua vitima

Back