The telegram link is gone?

Where did you read this
on some of the harder telegram channels, i would see more serious videos posted by “anon” and then when i would click on the anon username (where your username would usually be above your video), it would say this user is hiding their username (or something to that effect, i don’t remember the exact phrase). i just always assumed that’s what it was.

i wish i had a screenshot of one to post here but unfortunately all my good telegram channels have gone MIA at the moment, which frequently happens

on some of the harder telegram channels, i would see more serious videos posted by “anon” and then when i would click on the anon username (where your username would usually be above your video), it would say this user is hiding their username (or something to that effect, i don’t remember the exact phrase). i just always assumed that’s what it was.

i wish i had a screenshot of one to post here but unfortunately all my good telegram channels have gone MIA at the moment, which frequently happens
Harder channels translation cp ones

Jump in chat. You never do.

1691822241385.png

Back