Community VENT TO ME 🕊️

Mrbunny

🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
HEY THEREEEE!! If theres anything you want to say to me or vent just write it down ill read it but im not super active BUT ill make sure to reply when i can!!

I WANT TO MAKE THIS THE VENTING PLACE. YA HEAR ME? LOUD AND PROUD.
Okey cuties or hoties everyone is welcome even the weirdest shit ill just read it or if you want just DM me, well it may take a while for me to understand how the private chat works. BUT ill figure it out😘😘

Now vent❤️❤️ and Love from me!!

you're a sweetheart for this.

been feeling exceptionally low lately. kinda wanna end things, but I got people who need me.
Sweetie take it easy okay? You dont have to be harsh on yourself. People need you, you say. But you still got that feeling to end yourself? I KNOW!! Try to work out get some sunlight and THIS IS IMPORTANT sleep well. Who know what chemicals come to your brain without sleep!! But i see lack of motivation😅. If the important people in you life dont give you motivation to be better then what does? Am i right!❤️ Shit might be hard but pull yourself together!! YOU exist for a reason thats what i believe in. Set small goals like workout once per week or at least 10 min sunlight a day make a sleep schedule that works best for you. It can be literally ANYTHING. You got this, kisses from me. AND reply to me after 1 month, if youll remember me after that long haha. Best of luck!! Im cheering for you!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HEY THEREEEE!! If theres anything you want to say to me or vent just write it down ill read it but im not super active BUT ill make sure to reply when i can!!

Okey cuties or hoties everyone is welcome even the weirdest shit ill just read it or if you want just DM me, well it may take a while for me to understand how the private chat works. BUT ill figure it out😘😘

Humanity has developed into a Parasite and Degeneracy has become the global norm...

Whats with the rude comments IM TRYING to make this a positive place not someone telling someone to kill themself, our society is maybe shit but the lack of sympathy holy. No wonder this world is crap no one cares if you are a loser no friends depressed or even your looks, nobody cares. I find people with no sympathy at all completely useless. Welp who cares right sympathy that sympathy this. Thats the problem in our western society imo besides other complicated stuff.

Idk basically in short
No sympathy = Useless
No sympathy = Other people become weird or sad
Weird and sad = People hate you or annoyed
People hate you = Depressed
Depressed = Digging the internet since internet is vastly weird shit.

Dont argument against me in that case study politics or law idk im not the person to talk to

Whats with the rude comments IM TRYING to make this a positive place not someone telling someone to kill themself, our society is maybe shit but the lack of sympathy holy. No wonder this world is crap no one cares if you are a loser no friends depressed or even your looks, nobody cares. I find people with no sympathy at all completely useless. Welp who cares right sympathy that sympathy this. Thats the problem in our western society imo besides other complicated stuff.

Idk basically in short
No sympathy = Useless
No sympathy = Other people become weird or sad
Weird and sad = People hate you or annoyed
People hate you = Depressed
Depressed = Digging the internet since internet is vastly weird shit.

Dont argument against me in that case study politics or law idk im not the person to talk to
Stop being a faggot

oh no someone tried to have some humanity on a gore board. how dare they.

honestly just ignore the negativity, bud. they're just being edgelords. i appreciate what you're trying to do.

Do you like animes?

Im plotting to do something crazy that no one on goreflix has ever seen I'm plotting some real life horror show type shit the kinda thing to make you're stomach drop as you watch it ask @hexedangel

Back