Community Videos you like

Either something unusual and interesting or something truly terrible and disgusting.

What gore videos do you guys like?
Isis executions. Their methods of killing people are sometimes impressively creative in their savagery.
For one, they put a bunch of people in a cage and slowly lower it into water, drowning them all.
They set fire to people inside of cages, throw people off of roofs, and have an absolutely sadistic practice called "mock execution", where they will repeatedly almost execute a prisoner, but stop right before they die. Over and over. Over the course of months.
That is part of the reason why, in most ISIS videos, the person being executed does not scream or fight. Their will to do so has been shattered over a very long period of time.
Also, I like the music they play in their videos. I suppose that's part of the reason why so many choose to join their ranks to begin with, their propaganda is diffused through catchy tunes and high-budget videos portraying them as heroes. Clever, no?

I like stuff that happens in modern countries like America, UK, Australia, etc. The way people in extremist and 3rd world countries almost put no value on life makes it less interesting. Best example I can think to describe what kind of shit I like would be that random double murder suicide in PA over snow shoveling.

Back