Community What do you look for in a gore website?

semicolon

🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
I'd love to see what peoples opinion on this kinda thing is, also cuz idk much about how these websites were like in the "golden age" so i was hoping id get some info on that too

and if im gonna answer this myself i like social websites where i can be traumatized but learn at the same time and have fun with it

I'd love to see what peoples opinion on this kinda thing is, also cuz idk much about how these websites were like in the "golden age" so i was hoping id get some info on that too
You can´t really describe the "golden Age", if you weren´t along at that Time, you´ll never have "that Memory/that Feeling", as sad as it sounds...
It was just a different Time, kinda like the Internet itself back in the Days...
Thanks to Social Media, or let´s better say, thanks to Humanity for misusing that Technology, even Gore isn´t the same as it was before...

And even though that´s only my Personal Opinion, i honestly think "coming together" like with Social Media via a Gore Forum isn´t a bad Idea,
but you have to accept the Fact that most People here or on other Gore Websites are "different" than People on Reddit for example...
If you´re like me, meaning you´re every Day involved in Gore and other People´s suffering, it´s no wonder that you most likely rather stay alone...
Or if you just a Asshole like some People...well...be glad you´re "missing out" talking to them...

I usually watch this site to view the punishment of rapists and other people, but in most cases I visit it to calm down. It really comforts me, better than anything else. I also often visit this site before going to bed.

Why to watch gore sites? Many reasons, first is to whatch the real crude. violent and disgusting world from the comfort of your house, and from that comes the second reason, watching people suffering the true hell in earth makes you feel like the luckiest person in the world, even if you are having a shitty day, feeling alone, abandoned, with a miserable boring life, watching someone being abused, tortured and butchered in a prison or in the streets instantly makes you say what a good day to be me and not that poor bastard, then comes the third reason and is just the morbidity of going under and under to see how sick and fucked up this life and humans can be, it just turns simple and quick entertainment

Back