Why do you use Goreflix!!!?

DragonBallzMommy

Disturbed
🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
why do you use goreflix over other more active sites like watchpeopledie or documentingreality? What does this site offer, in your eyes, that other sites don't?
Just trying to get a census.

Because every other side besides from LiveGore and GoreFlix have banned me...
Oh, and of course because of all the People i´ve met here...

I lost acsess to my accounts on two other gore sites. There was no need to create any other accounts so I just didn't care. This spring I stumbled upon this site, I was interested what kind of videos were being posted in gore level 2 and it was a huge surprise for me. Zoosadism, child abuse, rape, necrofilia, extreme mixtapes - that shit sparked my interest in gore once again. No moderation, almost no rules and should I tell you what kind of people were joining this site? I had a lot of good moments with those people, joined a lot of groups in telegram, befriended one guy who had the same interests as me, but most importantly, I was finally satisfied with gore. That's why I can't leave this site.

why do you use goreflix over other more active sites like watchpeopledie or documentingreality? What does this site offer, in your eyes, that other sites don't?
Just trying to get a census.
I use all gore sites. Goregrish was my favorite for a minute but I got turned off from all the mean moderators.

Back