Community Documentary Interview Questions

podcaster

🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
Hello all,
I am currently in the process of creating a documentary, one part of which will be centered around sites like Goreflix. Because of this, I wanted to get people to respond to some questions to get as many comments as possible. Answer as few or as many as you want:
1. Do you find a community with other users on this page?
2. What is the meaning of your username?
3. What is your limit when it comes to gore and shock content?
4. What do you like about this community? What do you dislike?
5. Obligatory "what's the worst you've ever seen" question.
6. What do you believe makes a good/bad mixtape?
7. What "niche" of shock content do you enjoy most?

Hello all,
I am currently in the process of creating a documentary, one part of which will be centered around sites like Goreflix. Because of this, I wanted to get people to respond to some questions to get as many comments as possible. Answer as few or as many as you want:
No it's just a group of people interested in different aspects of a subject
To rip. Allegedly it is an edge lord kiddy hurtcore mixtape producer/distributor
No Limits Fun

Open discussion. Hypocrites and edgelords
Anything boring
Good-Build momentum and transgressive
Bad-Boring recycled clips
The most extreme available

1. not really, since ive just made my account today/yesterday, but ive been lurking here without an account for a while now. I guess it remains to be seen.

2. as for AvariceAmmonite, i like alliteration and fossils. added numbers because I like the way it looks. Im not very creative. Sorry.

3. animals. kids. I hate pedophilic shit with every fiber of my being, having been sa’d many times in my life, and generally just harming something that’s defenseless disgusts me.

4. I don’t really like a whole lot about it, which is pretty surprising as ive got a sort of unique reason to be in the community itself. (Not trying to be ‘not like the other gore watchers’, promise.) im autistic and have been an avid consumer of gore content since the age of 8 because Ive always had a special interest in crimes, accidents, and mortuary, as well as anatomy, something I got from my mom. as for what I dislike, it’s the people the community attracts. chomos, chomo apologists, chomo wannabes. edgy jerks, people with no empathy whatsoever. it’s just unnecessary to act that way, let alone disgusting

5. IRL? Posted earlier abt how I saw the aftermath of a fatal accident today and just needed to talk about it somewhere to process it. I’ve also seen a lady get vaporized by a semi truck. As for online, but one thing that sticks out was a video of a kitten being stepped on and its eye popping out? I can’t remember where I saw that as it’s been a long time. Once again. Don’t like animal stuff whatsoever.

6. Gonna be honest. I have the attention span of an acorn at times, its easiest for me to consume stuff in small bits rather than all at once, so comps are a drag to me. Watched some at a party once as a group. Made for a very weird hour and a half.

7. Sudden deaths or abrupt accidents. Things like that. Always been fascinated by how quickly people can die or be maimed after i had a near death experience as a child. Also where assholes die due to their own stupidity, I could live off of those.

1. not really, since ive just made my account today/yesterday, but ive been lurking here without an account for a while now. I guess it remains to be seen.

2. as for AvariceAmmonite, i like alliteration and fossils. added numbers because I like the way it looks. Im not very creative. Sorry.

3. animals. kids. I hate pedophilic shit with every fiber of my being, having been sa’d many times in my life, and generally just harming something that’s defenseless disgusts me.

4. I don’t really like a whole lot about it, which is pretty surprising as ive got a sort of unique reason to be in the community itself. (Not trying to be ‘not like the other gore watchers’, promise.) im autistic and have been an avid consumer of gore content since the age of 8 because Ive always had a special interest in crimes, accidents, and mortuary, as well as anatomy, something I got from my mom. as for what I dislike, it’s the people the community attracts. chomos, chomo apologists, chomo wannabes. edgy jerks, people with no empathy whatsoever. it’s just unnecessary to act that way, let alone disgusting

5. IRL? Posted earlier abt how I saw the aftermath of a fatal accident today and just needed to talk about it somewhere to process it. I’ve also seen a lady get vaporized by a semi truck. As for online, but one thing that sticks out was a video of a kitten being stepped on and its eye popping out? I can’t remember where I saw that as it’s been a long time. Once again. Don’t like animal stuff whatsoever.

6. Gonna be honest. I have the attention span of an acorn at times, its easiest for me to consume stuff in small bits rather than all at once, so comps are a drag to me. Watched some at a party once as a group. Made for a very weird hour and a half.

7. Sudden deaths or abrupt accidents. Things like that. Always been fascinated by how quickly people can die or be maimed after i had a near death experience as a child. Also where assholes die due to their own stupidity, I could live off of those.
Also sorry for the long answers im a long winded person

Hello all,
You can call it a community, but in fact it's just a bunch of random people who want to see gore.
I didn't put any meaning in my username, but I had a couple of accounts with the same name on other sites with shock content.
CP. Everything else can be found without tor browser and won't put you into jail.
4. What do you like about this community? What do a you dislike?
I like that you can find a lot of sick fucks of all sorts and watch them in their natural habitat. For example:
1) Ripper. Local "celebrity" who made a few mixtapes with CP. He got into big trouble because of it and a few youtubers already covered this topic. Also, he is only 18 years old.
2) FatalAttraction. He appeared in this thread already! Inadequate moron who doxxed and threatened Ripper despite being a sick pedo himself. Also, he has children IRL.
3) Love2theCore. He admitted frequently watching CP and also made a "goreflix exclusive" video where he tortured, raped and killed a cat, then jerked with its guts. He was banned shortly after.
Those are only the most well-known users. To be honest, there was a period when you could enter goreflix chat at any moment and see people discussing Ripper or CP all the time.
The only thing I dislike about this community are immature edgelords.
Oh man. I've seen so much that I don't even know. I think, my personal number 1 are animal cruelty videos. It's when someone tortures a cat or any other animal in the most gruesome and sadistic way for 30 minutes straight.
An enjoyable mixtape should have a really good music and the most shocking videos you can find on the Internet.
1) Gross medical videos and photos. I was always fascinated by the fact that human body can develop any sort of shit you can think of and endure it for a very long time without dying.
2) Animal gore. This is the only thing that still works as shock content for me. I even stopped watching it recently because I can't stop thinking about all those abused animals.

Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my primary language. Also, could you give a link to your channel ?

Hello all,
1. No originally came here for the content however it was a good site for gore before L2TC ruined it. Even now it's better than most

2. Fatal Attraction - to love the gore scene

3. CP I like pretty much everything up to that point shit is fuckin horrible and I don't condone it.

4. I like the fact in the gore communities across the clearnet this one was the most unhinged as of recent times with less rules and regulations. I hate the weirdos and inflitrators who have come here to shine a spot light or ruin what has been built here no one forced them to watch so why come and destroy our joy.

5. Idk rippers mixtapes i didn't wanna see them but I was blasted by them

6. Depends on what ur going for
In my opinion a better mixtape would have to be composed of rare and unused gore clips as well good editing.
For a bad mixtape I supposed that depends as well. You could attack the infamous rippers mixtapes and say their bad for using cp you could attack his legal creation dubbed "Love Zone" for copying Amber Alert. Copying and illegal material ruins gore mixtapes I find it a better watch if you can shock me without using illegal material.

7. Animal Gore. It's the fine line to tread of the worst sickening gore produced without it being illegal to watch. I don't condone animal torture or animal torture producers. However I don't hate on the people who watch it just to see how dark this world is sometimes I watch the stuff and the gore stays in my head for days and days. I do believe creators behind that content should be arrested or put to death.

You can call it a community, but in fact it's just a bunch of random people who want to see gore.

I didn't put any meaning in my username, but I had a couple of accounts with the same name on other sites with shock content.

CP. Everything else can be found without tor browser and won't put you into jail.

I like that you can find a lot of sick fucks of all sorts and watch them in their natural habitat. For example:
1) Ripper. Local "celebrity" who made a few mixtapes with CP. He got into big trouble because of it and a few youtubers already covered this topic. Also, he is only 18 years old.
2) FatalAttraction. He appeared in this thread already! Inadequate moron who doxxed and threatened Ripper despite being a sick pedo himself. Also, he has children IRL.
3) Love2theCore. He admitted frequently watching CP and also made a "goreflix exclusive" video where he tortured, raped and killed a cat, then jerked with its guts. He was banned shortly after.
Those are only the most well-known users. To be honest, there was a period when you could enter goreflix chat at any moment and see people discussing Ripper or CP all the time.
The only thing I dislike about this community are immature edgelords.

Oh man. I've seen so much that I don't even know. I think, my personal number 1 are animal cruelty videos. It's when someone tortures a cat or any other animal in the most gruesome and sadistic way for 30 minutes straight.

An enjoyable mixtape should have a really good music and the most shocking videos you can find on the Internet.

1) Gross medical videos and photos. I was always fascinated by the fact that human body can develop any sort of shit you can think of and endure it for a very long time without dying.
2) Animal gore. This is the only thing that still works as shock content for me. I even stopped watching it recently because I can't stop thinking about all those abused animals.

Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my primary language. Also, could you give a link to your channel ?
Fuck off dick I'm not even a pedo I black mailed ripper yes because hes a pedo you collosal fuckin retard and who said I have kids maybe that was to throw you off clearly you should leave cuz you're disgusted by gore if that's the case kill yourself skin your face off dude no one is forcing you to sit here in this community retard I'm disgusted by illegal shit I've stated it idk how many times and half the time when people talk in GC and the topics in GC it's all larping if you spent any duration on this site you would know you fuckin inconsiderate moron leave my territory now this is my space and you don't belong here you fucking mong leave now!!!

No, however I avoid most other communities in general.

Animal Abuse, vomit/scat/etc. and anything Even leaning towards CP.

A few people have morbid senses of humor.
The immaturity, how some people spew racist and profanity filled overly defensive little rants like they’re 7 and just Learned new words. The huge number of people indirectly and sometimes directly asking for CP, links or where to find it. Edgelord kiddies too…

Chechclear still bugs me for some reason, the latest cartel flaying was pretty bad. Minus shit I stumbled on in some bad mixtapes that I was told wasn’t in them…. 🤬

Decent editing and no CP/Zoosadism/scat.

The more strange things out there.

Hello all,
Heyo...
Let´s try to answer your questions, shall we?

1: Yes, at least for me, meaning i´m still talking to other people on this site about various topics...

2: "My Name is Legion, for we are many..." ;)

3: If you mean solely Gore, there is no Limit, it´s more like a personal choice which "Genre" of Gore interests you...
For example, i´m not interested in Animal Gore at all because i love Animals, especially Cats...
Illegal material such as CP/h2 doesn´t belong in the Gore Community and luckily most people think the same...

4: The good thing about this Site/the Community is that you can discuss Topics like Death or Suicide in a civil manner, sometimes...
Which brings me to the bad site...
There are way too many Kids/Edgelords/Trolls on this Site...

5: Myself in the Mirror...

6: There are many factors what makes a Mixtape "Good" or "Bad", mainly your personal taste...
It´s no criticism from my side, but my Taste in Music is quite different, so most of the Time that´s my main "Issue"...
Many Mixtapes feel like the Person who made it just threw some clips together, with rough Transitions between Clips or even Silence between them...
Don´t get me wrong, i´m not claiming that my Videos are better in any way, quite the opposite, but that´s just my "Style"...

7: Child Gore, meaning Dying/Dead Children because it doesn´t get more extreme than this when it comes to Gore...

Heyo...

1: Yes, at least for me, meaning i´m still talking to other people on this site about various topics...

2: "My Name is Legion, for we are many..." ;)

3: If you mean solely Gore, there is no Limit, it´s more like a personal choice which "Genre" of Gore interests you...
For example, i´m not interested in Animal Gore at all because i love Animals, especially Cats...
Illegal material such as CP/h2 doesn´t belong in the Gore Community and luckily most people think the same...

4: The good thing about this Site/the Community is that you can discuss Topics like Death or Suicide in a civil manner, sometimes...

5: Myself in the Mirror...

6: There are many factors what makes a Mixtape "Good" or "Bad", mainly your personal taste...
It´s no criticism from my side, but my Taste in Music is quite different, so most of the Time that´s my main "Issue"...
Many Mixtapes feel like the Person who made it just threw some clips together, with rough Transitions between Clips or even Silence between them...
Don´t get me wrong, i´m not claiming that my Videos are better in any way, quite the opposite, but that´s just my "Style"...

7: Child Gore, meaning Dying/Dead Children because it doesn´t get more extreme than this when it comes to Gore...
#4 for sure.

Hello all,
1. No, i just think we're a bunch of people that want to see the most fucked up things legally viewable.
2. Doesn't have one I literally just used a word generator and stuck with it.
3. I refuse to ever watch anything illegal.
4. I liked that you could put anything legal in here which basically no other gore site does (before l2tc ruined everything). I don't like the open zoosadists, pedos, edgelords, and anyone else who's weird.
5. Luna by Cerberus which I think is worse than 1b9p.
6. A good mixtape has unique and/or rare clips with either no music or music that isn't overpowering and/or adds to the mixtape. Also mixtapes with good editing like baffometi1 are very enjoyable. A bad mixtape has overused and bad clips with music that doesn't fit the mixtape. Also mixtapes that remove clip audio and only have music suck too. Oh and shitty aspect ratio (misanthrope)
7. Animal gore I guess but I definitely wouldn't say I enjoy it. It's certainly interesting how fucked up people can be towards living things and nothing is more brutal than animal shit.

Last edited:
Heyo...

2: "My Name is Lego, for we are many pedos..." ;)

Illegal material such as CP/Child Hurtcore doesn´t belong in the Gore Community except my mixtapes...

5: Myself in the Mirror Falling to DD...

Don´t get me wrong, i´m not claiming that my Videos are better in any way, quite the opposite, but that´s just my "Retread Style"...

1. No originally came here for the content however it was a good site for gore before L2TC ruined it. Even now it's better than most

2. Fatal Attraction - to love the cp/gore scene

3. CP I like

4. I like the fact in the gore communities across the clearnet this one was the most unhinged as of recent times with less rules and regulations. I hate the weirdos and inflitrators who have come here to shine a spot light or ruin what has been built here no one forced them to watch so why come and destroy our joy.

5. Idk rippers mixtapes i did wanna see them and I nut blasted hard from them

6. Depends on what ur going for
In my opinion a better mixtape would have to be composed of rare and unused gore clips as well good editing.
For a bad mixtape I supposed that depends as well. You could attack the infamous rippers mixtapes and say their bad for using cp you could attack his legal creation dubbed "Love Zone" for copying Amber Alert. Copying and illegal material ruins gore mixtapes I find it a better watch if you can shock me without using illegal material.

7. Animal Gore. It's the fine line to tread of the worst sickening gore produced without it being illegal to watch. I don't condone animal torture or animal torture producers. However I don't hate on the people who watch it just to see how dark this world is sometimes I watch the stuff and the gore stays in my head for days and days. I do believe creators behind that content should be arrested or put to death.

To the person who made this post don't be confused this guy "Ripper" we all call him flipper, because hes to put simply a troll he's not the real ripper he's the fake one. The real ripper the infamous one and only is here he goes by ripperisdead however I blackmailed him so as he knows what's best for himself he will not come here to speak his piece and he's not 18 he's 17 he just turned 17.

To the person who made this post don't be confused this guy "Ripper" we all call him flipper, because hes to put simply a troll he's not the real ripper he's the fake one. The real ripper the infamous one and only is here he goes by ripperisdead however I blackmailed him so as he knows what's best for himself he will not come here to speak his piece and he's not 18 he's 17 he just turned 17.

Attachments

• sad-dolphin-with-life-buoy-vector-illustration-700-134445028.jpg
    sad-dolphin-with-life-buoy-vector-illustration-700-134445028.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 109
Why are you acting like this is unknown poster when you said it's tethysus and he's exposing you and Lego as pedos in an upcoming video

Why are you acting like this is unknown poster when you said it's tethysus and he's exposing you and Lego as pedos in an upcoming video
I know its him but maybe he's just including what we say and not let's say exposing also stop calling me a fucking pedo you freak fuckin weirdo

Hello all,
1. yeah,kinda
2. figure it out
3. I`m inconsistent with that lol
4. good and bad they entertain me
5.Antichrist,Animal's nightmare,Lovely's savage mix
6. I like unique content and aesthetics. long mixtapes with long clips end up boring me sometimes. I have a poor attention span.
7.Whatever makes me feel something

Last edited:
Back