Community Documentary Interview Questions

Hello all,
I am currently in the process of creating a documentary, one part of which will be centered around sites like Goreflix. Because of this, I wanted to get people to respond to some questions to get as many comments as possible. Answer as few or as many as you want:
1. Do you find a community with other users on this page?
2. What is the meaning of your username?
3. What is your limit when it comes to gore and shock content?
4. What do you like about this community? What do you dislike?
5. Obligatory "what's the worst you've ever seen" question.
6. What do you believe makes a good/bad mixtape?
7. What "niche" of shock content do you enjoy most?
1.idk
2.Uncle what is this(funny Levant word)
3.i watch all, there should be no limits
4.i like human interaction, i dislike human interaction too
5.idk probably anything that has to do with penis hole or finger nails
6.idk
7.idk

Hello all,
I am currently in the process of creating a documentary, one part of which will be centered around sites like Goreflix. Because of this, I wanted to get people to respond to some questions to get as many comments as possible. Answer as few or as many as you want:
Hi bud. I'm only "good" here as I know, as a only fun guy in chat.
1. No. Well, other users not my kind of friends or something like that. I'm here not for friends, but for "parners" with someone who obsessed with gore but still human after all.
2. Shit is someone who read it, only for weirdos and ripper. Full nickname - "who read it - shitting pants kid" haha. Sure not you bud.
3. Well, only kids I think. Also animals. Expecialy kittens and puppy's. Damn, I like them.
4. Umm. Nothing. I here only for my real nature, like fcuking venom. That nature is saving me. Aggression and strong always helps when your abandoned kid with low quality life.
5. Not a gore, but child... You know what. That's hitts. Wanna rape of all Pigs who do that and haha it's so damn effective.
6. Just ew content.
7. Extreme murder content, include fuckers about I already said, and my favorite - dogs torture+zoo. That's bad, absolutely bad. I'm very sorry for that. But that's my nature.

Luna - A video that contained footage of a gray pit bull who was possibly named Luna due to the video's title. It was 22 seconds long,[2], and showed the man poking the bleeding pit bull in the eye with a knife.[2] The video was recorded long after the 1 Bitch 9 Pups series.

Full vid is 30 minutes long where he beats Luna with a stick, cuts her vagina off and fucks the wound with a knife, cuts a large gash into her leg, guts her and stabs her in the eye and nose all while she's screaming the whole time. He also tries to saw her leg off but he got nowhere. He finally holds her barely alive body up as he stands over her and ejaculates on her head.

Full vid is 30 minutes long where he beats Luna with a stick, cuts her vagina off and fucks the wound with a knife, cuts a large gash into her leg, guts her and stabs her in the eye and nose. He also tries to saw her leg off but he got nowhere. He finally holds her barely alive body up as he stands over her and ejaculates on her head.
Post it

yeah but its good for trading so don't want it to become too common. I'm sure you could find someone who'll give it to you for free though
I'm not into it so it doesn't matter. If it's available I might check it out. If it were human female then I would want it.

Yes they are very friendly
Death
I don't like boring accidents
Inclusivity. Fags and niggers.
Cat flayed with Martyr expression

Good mixtape would be gory and ultra violent. Bad mixtape would be random silliness.
Hard to watch for majority of population

1. yes but i don't feel part of it
2. it's a movie about human trafficking and i was a victim of it, i relate to the main character
3. i don't think i have a limit, though rape videos make me sad
5. a toddler covered with bruises and two black eyes, crying
6. things that inspire me, i'm a writer
7. extreme bdsm

Back