Community Does anybody got the cat in a blender vid?

hoodirony1

šŸ–¤GoreLoveršŸ–¤
BloodyCoins
I'm helping my friend do a video and this is for educational purposes only, he has no balls to see it and send me to search for it but i couldn't find it anywhere. Saw one post on reddit saying that i could find it in this forum, does anyone has it?

I have searched for it too, but i had no success. even here I had high expectations of finding what I was looking for. could you share it?

thank you ripper for sharing, i found the part 1 before but the quality was really bad, it had no audio and parts were missing so i couldn't really describe what was happening

damn, looks like the part 2 isn't about the same cat, the vid i got ended when they put him in the microwave, i thought part 2 was just about them cooking him and eating the cat or something. Gruesome, but again, thank you and this is for educational purposes only

thanks bud this one was in the papers i ain't watching that shit but it would go against my own set of rules if i deleted this one as i've clearly stated a few times now that hunting or animal gore with a back story is accepted and as fucking sad and sick as it is to think someone in the world would need to type this in 2023 but this cat being blended has been placed in the news same with magnota as much as i fucking detest animal abuse of ANY kind but this is a news piece that has gore related to it.

thanks bud this one was in the papers i ain't watching that shit but it would go against my own set of rules if i deleted this one as i've clearly stated a few times now that hunting or animal gore with a back story is accepted and as fucking sad and sick as it is to think someone in the world would need to type this in 2023 but this cat being blended has been placed in the news same with magnota as much as i fucking detest animal abuse of ANY kind but this is a news piece that has gore related to it.
The 2nd part is better. By your rules, I can post it here? (I'm not going to)

I'm helping my friend do a video and this is for educational purposes only, he has no balls to see it and send me to search for it but i couldn't find it anywhere. Saw one post on reddit saying that i could find it in this forum, does anyone has it?
The old asking for a friend trick. Priceless.

understood

So, if I post 1 bitch 9 pups, you won't ban me for this? And what about the other videos produced by Cat Therapist? I'm not going to do it anyway, I'm just saying that your logic is a bit weird.

So, if I post 1 bitch 9 pups, you won't ban me for this? And what about the other videos produced by Cat Therapist? I'm not going to do it anyway, I'm just saying that your logic is a bit weird.
Have i not always stated that though that if its been in the news or its hunting footage me as a moderator wont ban or remove that content abuse for the sake of it andything cp csam or rape is still not permitted covered in the news or not under ANY circumstance.

"thanks bud this one was in the papers i ain't watching that shit but it would go against my own set of rules if i deleted this one as i've clearly stated a few times now that hunting or animal gore with a back story is accepted and as fucking sad and sick as it is to think someone in the world would need to type this in 2023 but this cat being blended has been placed in the news same with magnota as much as i fucking detest animal abuse of ANY kind but this is a news piece that has gore related to it."

Attachments

• chance gif lloyd christmas kdjdjdjfnfnc.gif
    chance gif lloyd christmas kdjdjdjfnfnc.gif
    1,013.7 KB · Views: 96
Have i not always stated that though that if its been in the news or its hunting footage me as a moderator wont ban or remove that content abuse for the sake of it andything cp csam or rape is still not permitted covered in the news or not under ANY circumstance.
You should just copy/paste this to notepad. Broken record c3po

Back