Horny Friend

GoyoG

Curious
BloodyCoins
Hello guys, I would like to ask something in the community. I'm currently in university, and I have a female classmate/friend who's been acting strangely. She's a year older than me, and I'm very tall, standing at 2 meters, while she's much shorter, probably less than 1.60 meters. Whenever we're together, she gets very close to me. The other day, while we were at my desk, she sat on my lap and was chatting with another classmate. On another occasion, while we were working on a project using cardboard, she was in a doggy-style position writing on the poster, and I noticed her rear end was very prominently directed towards me. It made me uncomfortable, but at the same time, I felt aroused. I wanted to touch her, but I was afraid of her reaction. I've noticed she only acts this way when she's with me. She has a boyfriend who's in another city, and as far as I know, they don't have much contact. I should also mention that she always wants me to hug her and tries to be as close to me as possible. Do you think she might be giving me some sort of hint to touch her, and if so, do you think I should start having physical contact with her?

Hello guys, I would like to ask something in the community. I'm currently in university, and I have a female classmate/friend who's been acting strangely. She's a year older than me, and I'm very tall, standing at 2 meters, while she's much shorter, probably less than 1.60 meters. Whenever we're together, she gets very close to me. The other day, while we were at my desk, she sat on my lap and was chatting with another classmate. On another occasion, while we were working on a project using cardboard, she was in a doggy-style position writing on the poster, and I noticed her rear end was very prominently directed towards me. It made me uncomfortable, but at the same time, I felt aroused. I wanted to touch her, but I was afraid of her reaction. I've noticed she only acts this way when she's with me. She has a boyfriend who's in another city, and as far as I know, they don't have much contact. I should also mention that she always wants me to hug her and tries to be as close to me as possible. Do you think she might be giving me some sort of hint to touch her, and if so, do you think I should start having physical contact with her?
As long as she´s in a Relationship, don´t do anything...
If she´s Single, go on...

Back