War & Terrorism Israel/Palestine Situation

Now I get your confusion. You thought vagabond was saying she was beheaded in that video. He was saying the government of Israel released information that she was beheaded as her skull was found for identification separate from her body. You got stuck on your idea she was beheaded before the truck ride but this obviously happened afterwards.
No, you are the one not getting my point. There is NO point with speculating about them cutting off her head when she was already dead, it's meaningless discussion; it's just sensational nonsense; propaganda. I created this thread to document the war, not to be a sensationalist, and I suggest you all also follow this or it will get saturated with meaningless information.

Now stop this discussion and start posting content if you got.

No, you are the one not getting my point. There is NO point with speculating about them cutting off her head when she was already dead, it's meaningless discussion; it's just sensational nonsense; propaganda. I created this thread to document the war, not to be a sensationalist, and I suggest you all also follow this or it will get saturated with meaningless information.

Now stop this discussion and start posting content if you got.
The Israeli president stated her head was cut off Bubbles. Not some random Pali. So you need to read up on official sources instead of stating uninformed opinion springing from think-u-know-it-all-itis. Just say thanks for the accurate information sorry for the misinformation and then move on and post the beheading video or similar bubbles.

The Israeli president stated her head was cut off Bubbles. Not some random Pali. So you need to read up on official sources instead of stating uninformed opinion springing from think-u-know-it-all-itis. Just say thanks for the accurate information sorry for the misinformation and then move on and post the beheading video or similar bubbles.
She was most likely already dead. That important detail is hard for you to grasp. Nowhere did I deny that her head could've been cut off, so please shut up and learn to read more carefully; don't jump to conclusions, and don't spam the thread with meaningless speculative discussions.

She was most likely already dead. That important detail is hard for you to grasp. Nowhere did I deny that her head could've been cut off, so please shut up and learn to read more carefully; don't jump to conclusions, and don't spam the thread with meaningless speculative discussions.
Bubbles you're the one speculating on her being dead or not. You're the one not grasping basic information from government sources. Louk was beheaded. Now go find more videos and stop crying over your error.

Bubbles you're the one speculating on her being dead or not. You're the one not grasping basic information from government sources. Louk was beheaded. Now go find more videos and stop crying over your error.
You're fucking retarded man.

Video of area in Gaza being hit by what looks and sounds like an artillery shell, or it could've even been one of their own stupid rockets. It also features the now famous father, painter, journalist, singer, and actor Saleh Aljafarawi. Of course none of this would've happened if they simply just followed the advice and moved down south.

Attachments

• 881281821.mp4
    19.5 MB
  • 44164.jpeg
    44164.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 322
Just for context the guy is a so called content creator spreading propaganda about how bad Israel is, how good he is, and paint Gazans up to look like little innocent angels. There are a lot of rumors going around of him being a crisis actor, which is possible, but the problem with this theory is that Hamas don't need crisis actors when they can instead put real people up as meat shields in Northern Gaza which was supposed to have been evacuated a long time ago.

HD combat footage showing IDF's 551st Brigade advancing and engaging targets in Northern Gaza. Notice how they have put cope cages (just like in Ukraine) on their Merkava tanks to protect from drones, which is very unlikely to offer any protection, but just goes to show us how the drone threat has not yet been efficiently dealt with.

Attachments

• 00303.mp4
    42.6 MB
Gazze'deki bir bölgenin top mermisine benzeyen ve ses çıkaran bir cisimle vurulduğu video, hatta bu onların kendi aptal roketlerinden biri bile olabilirdi. Aynı zamanda artık ünlü olan baba, ressam, gazeteci, şarkıcı ve aktör Saleh Aljafarawi'yi de içeriyor. Elbette tavsiyelere uyup güneye taşınsalardı bunların hiçbiri olmazdı.
R.If the rocket didn't hit there, how did the man lying on the ground lose his leg?

You keep saying 'government sources' like it means something...
If the government is insisting that something is true, then you can bet your ass that it isn't.
The Israeli gov is still insisting that all the women were raped and 40 babies were beheaded. That's all verifiably false.
So yeah, Government Sources. 🤣👍

Sorry for the inactivity, it's mostly the same footage coming out now, so I'm waiting for more unique content, like this one: Hamas tunnels getting flooded with water by Israeli combat engineers, a tactic used by the Egyptians to stop Hamas tunnels at the border.

Attachments

• 3123892W.mp4
    4.9 MB
Back