Community Question About Chat

ballbag

Disturbed
đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
Where did it go? What is the reason? Money? Does money mean people don't post videos for caht be viable? I'm asking questions. What would it take for chat be reinstated?

@DarkMaster i will admit i do miss the chat feature we had we all got together there for laughs and stuff not related to gore it was awesome. i'd also like to know why it's gone and what we need to do as the people running things here what do we need to do to get it back? i don't give a fuck about these weird levels people keep asking for because quite frankly they was filled with shit thats just animal stuff and child stuff but i'd love the chat back.:)

@DarkMaster i will admit i do miss the chat feature we had we all got together there for laughs and stuff not related to gore it was awesome. i'd also like to know why it's gone and what we need to do as the people running things here what do we need to do to get it back? i don't give a fuck about these weird levels people keep asking for because quite frankly they was filled with shit thats just animal stuff and child stuff but i'd love the chat back.:)
It's obvious why people bring up the level system that was in place before. People want more extreme content. Just how it is these days. However, certain bonus content would help in here. General chat is definently one. More customization of profiles could be cool. A vip member only area maybe could work. Idk but as someone who constantly contributes and (I feel) helps this site, I definently do think extra perks would help keep us around in here. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
It's obvious why people bring up the level system that was in place before. People want more extreme content. Just how it is these days. However, certain bonus content would help in here. General chat is definently one. More customization of profiles could be cool. A vip member only area maybe could work. Idk but as someone who constantly contributes and (I feel) helps this site, I definently do think extra perks would help keep us around in here. Just my opinion.
Oh i agree it just depends on if its a money thing for darkmaster to be able to get these things i don't quite know how it all works.

i got a recent mix up with this in djed most my life ;) baddadan is a lot better though
Cool. I started belt drive, then got 2nd hand sl1210mk2's, now cdj's. Still got my technics stored away with my vinyl. A freind suggests getting a controler. Not sure. Here's a mix by C&S
It's an awesome Youtube channel btw.

Back