Community ripper information

but they sure as hell dint provide cp or anything like that you want a hacked brazzers account on the other hand or drugs or details of people offering those kids of services you could
There was definitely some questionable shit, like credit card numbers, people details, the doxxing etc, but the stuff that actually doesn't hurt anyone without them knowing it does, like using drugs, I have no problem with. I would have moderate that shit to some extent for sure. I stand for free speech but not for using your right to it to justify the existence of obviously wrong and illegal shit.

The crush videos producers tried freedom of speech as a defense and pedo forum owners, sharers also would like people to see that shit as freedom of speech. I mean but what kind of fucking mental retard are you to think that filming a woman in high heels slowly crushing a puppy to death falls under the first amendment?

And don't get me start on CP being freedom of speech...

I don't think Silk Road was about freedom of speech either, because of the illegal part of the story. I'm against the ban of drug use by adults who aren't already dumb, but because it's illegal, it can't be considered freedom of speech.

I want to clear one big misunderstanding for you and other people. I wasn't sure if "Ripper is dead" is the real Ripper until he was doxxed by FatalAttraction (another retarded Goreflix user, now banned, but I can give his contacts). Since he was already doxxed before that we all finally realised that it was the real Ripper all along. Sadly, I have no proof of that because that post was deleted, but if you ask FatalAttraction he will only confirm what I said.
This little bastard clearly enjoyed his fame. I can only agree with those who think that he created his mixtapes in desperate search of attention. His "creations" contain some of the worst child abuse videos I've ever seen on the Internet and I've seen a lot. His illegal mixtapes are basically compilations of the vilest CP videos he could find on pedo forums as far as I know at least. Once these videos are uploaded to Tor sites, you can't trace their source and if Ripper had deleted all the evidence from his hard drives, feds couldn't find a solid proof of his degenerate behaviour.
I'm just gonna leave him RIP. I never saw him as a " legend ", making compilations of true gore clips, using the most revolting ones isn't exactly difficult and it's nothing original. Traces Of Death is probably the first " mixtape " and it was back in 1993, even Faces of Death could be seen as one, was it in 1978 or something ?

Anyway, it's Ripper age that got me a bit curious and Plagued Moth falsely accused various people of being him and I heard he was 16 in his video so, yeah.

Anyway thanks for the clarification.

yeah i just checked he was last here on the 25th he aint banned
I am still banned Here halp plz why does dm abuse his privileges there's not even a reason as to why I'm banned he hates me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231012_025714_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_025714_Chrome.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 164
hey, my name is kaya, i have a little youtube channel under the name Kayati Chop. i've been doing videos surrounding around gore and shock mixtapes. i've been wanting to do a video on diabolus for a minute now, and i've finally got my hands on it, so i can get some things moving now. before i actually start talking about diabolus in the video, i plan on talking about ripper for a bit, so i wanted to know where i can find info on the dude. if anybody knows his history, just shit about him, would you maybe be down to chat on discord or whatever platform you prefer. nice comments would be appreciated, as nice as things can be on these type of sites, lol.
Kyarae, Tethys and Plagued Moth channels all stated Amber Alert - Suffer Little Children - Lovely's Savage Mix - Scream Bitch were made by a group called The Collective and contain legal clips of child abuse and gore + illegal edits of Amber Alert don't exist as there was only ever one real version

Ross Ulbricht was a legend on tor he was the owner of the original Silk Road marketplace only reason i've ever used tor is for marketplaces ;) only thing tor was good for back in 2014 2015 when i was using it i can't remember the last time i even browsed tor since dream went down hanza was a honeypot middle earth exit scammed and i never trusted them since ive watched some videos about matthew don't really care to look into pedos if i'm honest none of that shit interests me same with rape and animal abuse people who enjoy that kind of shit are sick in the head and need their brains dissecting 2 see why there so cretinous
Check this out, the best doc I have seen on Silk Road. Barely Sociable make some great informative videos, that would be cool if he uploaded more than 2 times a year though, lol.

last market i looked into if ever i decide to return on tor will be tor2door thats a awesome market and are more wanting people to use monero for obvious reasons

last market i looked into if ever i decide to return on tor will be tor2door thats a awesome market and are more wanting people to use monero for obvious reasons
I've never went on the Dark Web and I think it's now a mainstream thing. Way too much normies know about it, there's movies about it, horror movies about Red Rooms and so many shitty creepy pasta based on it. If I had shit to hide, I don't think I'll go there, doesn't seem very safe anymore. But I never went in the first place so wtf do I know ?:LOL:

I've never went on the Dark Web and I think it's now a mainstream thing. Way too much normies know about it, there's movies about it, horror movies about Red Rooms and so many shitty creepy pasta based on it. If I had shit to hide, I don't think I'll go there, doesn't seem very safe anymore. But I never went in the first place so wtf do I know ?:LOL:
i was using tor back in 2013 2014 b4 dpr got arrested and tor became news which led to it becoming so mainstream there's plenty of ways to browse tor safely as long as u make sure you know how the security works to browse tor safely all you need is a vpn a usb and tails linux (it's a OS with amnesia basically) as long as you have those three things along with the settings in tor set up correctly you may as well be john cena on tor saying ..........
john-cena-you-cant-see-me.gif

i was using tor back in 2013 2014 b4 dpr got arrested and tor became news which led to it becoming so mainstream there's plenty of ways to browse tor safely as long as u make sure you know how the security works to browse tor safely all you need is a vpn a usb and tails linux (it's a OS with amnesia basically) as long as you have those three things along with the settings in tor set up correctly you may as well be john cena on tor saying ..........
View attachment 12575
I'll remember these 3 things if I ever want to go there, but I doubt I will. The best gore videos always appears on the clear net first, or if something good and legal is put on the Dark Web, it will be " leak " on the clear net. So I don't really have a reason to go there, it's probably only good for CP and Zoosadist cowards crap. Both illegal and both disgusting to me, I can't handle zoosadism for more than 20 seconds, I'm a real pussy when it come to that shit.

I tried watching the " cat in a blender " video some months ago and I stopped after not even 20 seconds, I was about to cry literally as well as killing someone. Fuck that and " normal " CP isn't interesting if you're not a pedo, nor is it really disturbing, so fuck that too.

There's that hurtcore CP shit that must be disturbing and shocking as fuck though. I'm fascinated with disturbing content, but I ain't gonna look for that shit only to see how disturbing it is and satisfy morbid curiosity, so fuck that too.

What's left ?

There's these market places that surely can be interesting, but I can get what I want IRL in regards to drugs so no need for it. I'm guessing the prices are much cheaper though.

I'll remember these 3 things if I ever want to go there, but I doubt I will. The best gore videos always appears on the clear net first, or if something good and legal is put on the Dark Web, it will be " leak " on the clear net. So I don't really have a reason to go there, it's probably only good for CP and Zoosadist cowards crap. Both illegal and both disgusting to me, I can't handle zoosadism for more than 20 seconds, I'm a real pussy when it come to that shit.

I tried watching the " cat in a blender " video some months ago and I stopped after not even 20 seconds, I was about to cry literally as well as killing someone. Fuck that and " normal " CP isn't interesting if you're not a pedo, nor is it really disturbing, so fuck that too.

There's that hurtcore CP shit that must be disturbing and shocking as fuck though. I'm fascinated with disturbing content, but I ain't gonna look for that shit only to see how disturbing it is and satisfy morbid curiosity, so fuck that too.

What's left ?

There's these market places that surely can be interesting, but I can get what I want IRL in regards to drugs so no need for it. I'm guessing the prices are much cheaper though.
only reason i ever used tor was for the markets and trust me when i say ull defo find narcotics u can't freely obtain from niko down the block and defo not for wholesale prices you see on tor back in 2015

only reason i ever used tor was for the markets and trust me when i say ull defo find narcotics u can't freely obtain from niko down the block and defo not for wholesale prices you see on tor back in 2015
I smoke weed and that's it. It's legal in my country, I can buy it from one of the many stores specialized in it, it's very good weed, but I'm giving my money to the government if I buy there. Back in 2013, they put me in jail for 20 days for possesing 14 grams, and since 2018 they want to sell it to me ?? Fuck YOU ! :ROFLMAO:

So I'm getting it from the same dude I buy from since 15 years and it's cheaper.

oh ive fucked with alot of Rc's and psyches and got some of the best coke ive ever had all on tor lol id get it imported as long as the stealth was good i was happy

Back