Medical They simply ignored her. (Child Warning)

desiccated corpse

đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
Wang Yue also known as "Little Yue Yue" was a two-year-old Chinese girl who was run over on the afternoon of 13 October 2011, in a narrow road in Foshan, Guangdong. As she lay bleeding and unconscious on the road for more than seven minutes, at least 18 passers-by skirted around her body, ignoring her. She was eventually helped by a female rubbish scavenger and sent to a hospital for treatment, but succumbed to her injuries and died eight days later. The closed-circuit television recording of the incident was uploaded onto the Internet, and quickly stirred widespread reaction in China and overseas.

WTF China?!

Attachments

• Death of Wang Yue 2011.mp4
    31.7 MB
I remember seeing this one on YouTube when i was like 6yo. I thought it was a movie scene at first

I still remember this one from years ago. China is weird.
i think one main reason people ignored the child was because it was a female and from what i've heard China despises female children and see's males as useful while women are useless (i'm most likely wording this horribly and this is most likely false but i'm just going off memory so dont crucify me for being wrong)

Wang Yue also known as "Little Yue Yue" was a two-year-old Chinese girl who was run over on the afternoon of 13 October 2011, in a narrow road in Foshan, Guangdong. As she lay bleeding and unconscious on the road for more than seven minutes, at least 18 passers-by skirted around her body, ignoring her. She was eventually helped by a female rubbish scavenger and sent to a hospital for treatment, but succumbed to her injuries and died eight days later. The closed-circuit television recording of the incident was uploaded onto the Internet, and quickly stirred widespread reaction in China and overseas.

WTF China?!
Just for the title alone, I already knew it that would be about chinks

They definitely saw her. It’s china for fuck sake! They thought oh fuck that child as they watched her in the side mirror of the van as they sped away. Same as dirty Mexicans. There could be a man cut to pieces screaming on the side of the road and everyone would act like it’s a normal day and walk right past them. I don’t get dirty alien countries like that. They’re so absolutely astonishingly retarded I would pay thousands to hire a fighter jet and fly over and bomb them all

Back