Community Why

If animal gore isn't allowed why should human gore be allowed this goes for all the gore websites
Faggots dox and DDOS.

Simpler to leave it off.

Just my opinion.

If animal gore isn't allowed why should human gore be allowed this goes for all the gore websites
Who said animal gore wasn't allowed? if you want to put up animal gore from accidents go ahead if you wanna put up hunting footage is fine to do so why not just say what u want which is zoosadism and that is NOT permitted. As for it being the same kinda policy on most gore sites is not only down to legality but it's also universally hated in the gore community same with hurtcore content yet people still bitch and moan that they can be spoon fed it on a clearnet forum man just go to tor or telegram even kik has a epidemic of cp and zoosadism currently them people can leave here and fill there sick little booties there my guy :)

Who said animal gore wasn't allowed? if you want to put up animal gore from accidents go ahead if you wanna put up hunting footage is fine to do so why not just say what u want which is zoosadism and that is NOT permitted. As for it being the same kinda policy on most gore sites is not only down to legality but it's also universally hated in the gore community same with hurtcore content yet people still bitch and moan that they can be spoon fed it on a clearnet forum man just go to tor or telegram even kik has a epidemic of cp and zoosadism currently them people can leave here and fill there sick little booties there my guy :)
Animal gore is gore no matter what type of gore it is, animal gore isn't allowed on gore websites

According to 90% of gore enjoyers, if cartel members torture, dismember and kill a random guy - this is fine, but if same shit is done to animal it's absolutely horrible. Well, I have two reasonable arguments for banning such videos: the fact that they serve as a kind of promotion for those who produce them and the statement that no one should be tortured for enjoyment of the others.

According to 90% of gore enjoyers, if cartel members torture, dismember and kill a random guy - this is fine, but if same shit is done to animal it's absolutely horrible. Well, I have two reasonable arguments for banning such videos: the fact that they serve as a kind of promotion for those who produce them and the statement that no one should be tortured for enjoyment of the others.
Animals, people will always die i find it unfair when gore websites don't allow animal gore videos but allow human gore videos.

Back