Compilation 📼 Internet Explorer presents The D.I.Y. Mixtape 📼

Mor

Disturbed
BloodyCoins

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126-114853.png
    Screenshot_20240126-114853.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 302
hopefully people enjoy my mixtapes / comps, they arent the most brutal or well edited but hope people can enjoy 'em. thanks for posting ! hoping the ones i create this year will be better than the past internet explorer series.

hopefully people enjoy my mixtapes / comps, they arent the most brutal or well edited but hope people can enjoy 'em. thanks for posting ! hoping the ones i create this year will be better than the past internet explorer series.
I enjoyed them. Keep up the great work dude 👍👍

Do you happen to have a smaller file size available for no safety, know pain? @mondosicko

Sorry for the late response, I don't at the moment but i'll try and get you one this week, i also have cover art if you're interested and would like em @Mor

Sorry for the late response, I don't at the moment but i'll try and get you one this week, i also have cover art if you're interested and would like em @Mor
It's ok. No need to apologize. And yes. Whenever you can send those to me, I would appreciate that very much. 👍👍

Back