Fights 1 guy 1 hammer

I wish I understood what he was saying.
He said like an autist: "did you dare that i wouldnt kill you? Here's the proof. Here's your body your motherfucker. Im a psycho. Are u alive? Oooo no im sad he died". More and less like this

There's dumbasses and motherfucker persons in every place of the world. The evidence is you. I dont know where u from bit doesnt mather, you are a piece of shit.
go to Denmark and see if they have something similar to what they have in Brazil, there will rarely be any crime compared to Brazil. Go study the countries and then come back, you intellectual ignoramus

Last edited:
go to Denmark and see if they have something similar to what they have in Brazil, there will rarely be any crime compared to Brazil. Go study the countries and then come back, you intellectual ignoramus
Go to denmark, bla bla bla... said him, from pakistan... lol u are an undeveliped person... the diference betwen you and a piece of shit, is that, the shit smells...

Go to denmark, bla bla bla... said him, from pakistan... lol u are an undeveliped person... the diference betwen you and a piece of shit, is that, the shit smells...
i am not from pakistan, where did you get that from? you're stupid hahaha, you can't understand what i'm saying, the only undeveloped one here is you. You look like a patriot defending your country lol

Back