WTF / Memes 201 - Clown World

the dont be a menace clip had me in tears šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: is my favourite scene in the whole film nect to the rocket in the back of the mail truck this is awesome @Legion made my nite with a spliff hahahahaha

just finished it best 25 mins of my whole day that was fuck ya gore tapes u got a career in being a funny cunt keep it up with both types of tapes might need a folder with all 201 of them to check out innocence lost might be a hard one but the rest should be a breeze if there's shit like this to break up the doom and gloom of death lol

Sometimes where things are heading in the west I feeling like killing myself and go some place better as well anything is better then this evil life

Sometimes where things are heading in the west I feeling like killing myself and go some place better as well anything is better then this evil life
killing yourself isn't the answer there's not god or life after u od or slit your wrists or use a firearm to ya chin and your probably would leave people behind who care about you stop chatting nonsense unless your living in them places whats no respawning from the gulag gunna achieve except family trauma

Not even a year ago i was lonely as heck dude, but by pure coincidence iĀ“ve met someone who has turned my life into something positive and if it wasnĀ“t for this person, i wouldnĀ“t have posted anything...
is all good your a little legend lego take time away from this shit like u have been and ull feel alot better im glad u found someone who breathes new meaning into ya life atm good to hear man :D

True that is true family is important at the end of the day same as friends as well I get what you mean bro
life can be hard i lost A LOT of shit through my life including a child and trust me when i say u will get out the darkness one day at a time buddy mental health and your thoughts ain't a case of the symptoms being a sprint is a marathon that could last the rest of your life and is how u dealing with it moving forward matters and that route ain't the one i promise šŸ«¶

Back