Compilation 210 - Rotting Humanity

watching this after feeling very sad this morning, no one talked to me and everyone is having fun at parties and having sex, while im here rotting, deteriorating my appearence, dont know who am i anymore, gonna work soon so i can get money and invite a girl to the cinema and fuck her throat, yeah ignore this just venting, i have no one to talk to

watching this after feeling very sad this morning, no one talked to me and everyone is having fun at parties and having sex, while im here rotting, deteriorating my appearence, dont know who am i anymore, gonna work soon so i can get money and invite a girl to the cinema and fuck her throat, yeah ignore this just venting, i have no one to talk to
If you need someone to talk to, just PM me dude...

You can talk to me my dsc : rinakuriirii

Back