Compilation 221 - Bloodsport

I love CZW so fucking much, I used to get their DVD's all the time.
Masada and Zandig are my favorites...😉
And sure, D. J. Hyde is supposed to be the "bad Guy", but after seeing this guy and how he´s in private a couple of times in some Documentaries...
I don´t know, as if he´s permantly playing his "bad Guy" Character...
Anyway...

Since Episode 2 was more focused on "IWA", Episode 3 could maybe have a larger Focus on "CZW", who knows...

I think "MS", but I'm not sure since I'm currently on Mobile and all my Stuff is on my PC...
Mid-South was more traditional and less gruesome, at least when compared to Deep-South. One of the incidents I remember was John Wayne Murdoch getting his arm split open. Pretty nasty stuff.

Mid-South was more traditional and less gruesome, at least when compared to Deep-South. One of the incidents I remember was John Wayne Murdoch getting his arm split open. Pretty nasty stuff.
I'm still struggling to comprehend how someone can willingly decide to do Stuff like this...

Yes, it's still a Competition between two Athletes and injuries can happen at any Time, but those Guys are on a completely different Level...

Masada and Zandig are my favorites...😉
And sure, D. J. Hyde is supposed to be the "bad Guy", but after seeing this guy and how he´s in private a couple of times in some Documentaries...
I don´t know, as if he´s permantly playing his "bad Guy" Character...
Anyway...

Since Episode 2 was more focused on "IWA", Episode 3 could maybe have a larger Focus on "CZW", who knows...
dude were still only starting this little project out and already we have upped the quality will maybe focus on territories or certain wrestlers like we have spoken about as u know i have vast knowledge and 1000s of hours of footage so this is just the beginning :devilish:

dude were still only starting this little project out and already we have upped the quality will maybe focus on territories or certain wrestlers like we have spoken about as u know i have vast knowledge and 1000s of hours of footage so this is just the beginning :devilish:
Oh Boy, seems like i´m gonna be pretty busy for the next few Weeks....🤣

Back