Community ACCESS: Gore Level 2 and Paraphilias & Fetishes 2

DarkMaster

Administrator
Staff member
BloodyCoins
We have created a Gore Level 2 and Paraphilias & Fetishes 2 , in order to make a private group of trusted users who are active, upload content, share, etc. and don't be such an asshole to report the group because everyone offends them.

So to enter the Telegram Group only need register in forum, and you can see links in area Gore and Perversions.

Sharing content is essential, if you don't share, a mod from the group may kick you out, to avoid onlookers and be an active group.

Content allowed ALL, except for Cp- It is not allowed to share, ask, or even insinuate that you have Cp. It is not a group to talk about Cp.

Strict rules for trustworthy people with an open mind.

We have created a Gore Level 2 and Paraphilias & Fetishes 2 , in order to make a private group of trusted users who are active, upload content, share, etc. and don't be such an asshole to report the group because everyone offends them.

So to enter the Telegram Group only need register in forum, and you can see links in area Gore and Perversions.

Sharing content is essential, if you don't share, a mod from the group may kick you out, to avoid onlookers and be an active group.

Content allowed ALL, except for Cp- It is not allowed to share, ask, or even insinuate that you have Cp. It is not a group to talk about Cp.

Strict rules for trustworthy people with an open mind.
How much messages, reaction score and trophy points we need to become eligible for gore level 2 forum? Please share it if anyone have info about that.

yeah i haven't been able to get an answer for that either. i think it's a good idea, i just don't know how much i need to get in there lol

Back