Community Animal rights activists are looking for Cat therapist

theobaby

Disturbed
🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
A few months ago, I posted a video of a kitten being tortured on my telegram channel. And today an animal rights activist wrote to me. Someone posted this video on instagram and animal rights organizations are now looking for Cat therapist. So funny. Link:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630-005510_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230630-005510_Telegram.jpg
    690.9 KB · Views: 565
  • Screenshot_20230630-013146_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230630-013146_Telegram.jpg
    701.4 KB · Views: 570
  • Screenshot_20230630-013557_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230630-013557_Instagram.jpg
    595.7 KB · Views: 578
Let´s just hope they find all those cowards...was playing with the thought of contacting 4chan, but at least some other people are trying...
I contacted Crime Stoppers and the National Crime Agency so he has legit law enforcement and global intelligence agencies after him for certain, I'm sure plenty of people reported it to various overpowered agencies in other countries too.
{Note that I reported Cat Therapist and not this site}

I contacted Crime Stoppers and the National Crime Agency so he has legit law enforcement and global intelligence agencies after him for certain, I'm sure plenty of people reported it to various overpowered agencies in other countries too.
Thanks bro, seriously...:)

Hey Mr Lack of Logic considering this web HOSTED CT videos you are essentially reporting this web to law enforcement.

Back