Community Anyone Have Old No.07 Video

is a adam britton video which is kinda of news i guess but no i will straight ban a motherfucker uploading that shit or sending it to people so @TRACE7000 don't brag about having that shit buddy aint a flex having animal gore and saying oh i'm a collector i just collect things cause that is bollocks cause would you own candyland or daisy's cause ........ yaknow there "collectable" right ffs use ya brain son the darck satanas mixes ain't a flex either :cautious:
I will be more careful when commenting regarding certain videos... I also think that there should be some filter or some administrator who is aware of what is posted...

It's not because I have them or not... and yes... I collect shit, but... why do I want DD? I don't masturbate watching little children... I'll be more cautious about commenting on the forum... even so thanks
Why would you want DD? Not judging as you said you don't want see. Just wonder why even want to have that sort of thing?

It's not because I have them or not... and yes... I collect shit, but... why do I want DD? I don't masturbate watching little children... I'll be more cautious about commenting on the forum... even so thanks
well just use ya head buddy you clearly like collecting this shit and flexing u got loads of animal gore is just a bit weird imo that was all dude no hate just be careful on what your flexing of owning and i only mentioned daisy's cause you got ripper tapes in ya collection id not wanna own a single thing that fucking weird cunts made hes a pedophille at 18 the dirty nonce

That's what I don't understand... why mention DD at all?... if it was just that I mentioned Old No. 7... it seems strange to me that you guys are supposed to have been doing this for more years... I think DD has nothing to do with what he asked in the post.

That's what I don't understand... why mention DD at all?... if it was just that I mentioned Old No. 7... it seems strange to me that you guys are supposed to have been doing this for more years... I think DD has nothing to do with what he asked in the post.
I said in the above post lad most people don't like animal gore or child gore with no reasoning behind it showing that type of dark and depraving human mind is capable of some stupid shit you have animal gore and ripper tapes and use them like your the lil tay of goreflix flexing on ya collection.
That shit u own is not something to be proud of in actual fact it makes normal humans like myself sit and think if you can flex about old no 7 own ripper tapes and animal gore mixes what else u got in that collection of yours your not making public snm.
Why you so hung up on the daisy comment too that's a bit weird anyone else would just go fuck you and brush it off knowing the person is chatting waffle yet you keep trying to defend ya self and the only reply i've seen has been about dd not ok mate sorry for the comments i wont flex on ban worthy material in the threads and left it at that i ain't wasting my time on this again all i ask is that you use your brain b4 flexing some of the media you own cause only 5% of the gore community will stand with you the other 95% will dash rocks at ya head as ya body is buried in the dirt.

Back