Can watching gore videos and joining gore telegram channels get me arrested in india??

Can watching gore videos and joining gore telegram channels get me arrested in india??
Just keep in mind what you are distributing. I think watching gore content will not lead to the police. You will get arrested if somebody made report regarding your post, that can be two things [pc(reverse it), epar(same)] stuff. Just be careful with these two things and you'll be safe.

Just keep in mind what you are distributing. I think watching gore content will not lead to the police. You will get arrested if somebody made report regarding your post, that can be two things [pc(reverse it), epar(same)] stuff. Just be careful with these two things and you'll be safe.
Thank u man

I found this in reddit comments may be this is a right answer for you query:

It's not legal, but it's not illegal either. This is called a lagoon, what does it mean? Can you have it?= Yes. Can you say that you like it?=Yes. Can you show it to someone of legal age?=Yes. Can a policeman stop you for watching the video on the street?=No. But if someone complains about me because I was watching the video on the street, can I have problems?= Well, there you are going to have problems, because of damage to morale, since someone complained. It won't be because you have the content, but because someone who doesn't like it saw it and you caused a trauma (if it sounds stupid, but it's real, imagine that the one who complained was a pretty granny, that's enough for a heart attack).

What happens if a policeman stopped me when he saw that I had videos like this, if you say that they can't stop me for these? =Well, the police could arrest you if he thinks/believes that those videos were filmed by you, which means that an investigation would be opened to find out who the victims are and what you were doing there. . Advice? = Don't show your shit to someone in public. Handle it with trusted people. And look for a psychologist those tastes are not normal. . Kind regards.

I found this in reddit comments may be this is a right answer for you query:

It's not legal, but it's not illegal either. This is called a lagoon, what does it mean? Can you have it?= Yes. Can you say that you like it?=Yes. Can you show it to someone of legal age?=Yes. Can a policeman stop you for watching the video on the street?=No. But if someone complains about me because I was watching the video on the street, can I have problems?= Well, there you are going to have problems, because of damage to morale, since someone complained. It won't be because you have the content, but because someone who doesn't like it saw it and you caused a trauma (if it sounds stupid, but it's real, imagine that the one who complained was a pretty granny, that's enough for a heart attack).

What happens if a policeman stopped me when he saw that I had videos like this, if you say that they can't stop me for these? =Well, the police could arrest you if he thinks/believes that those videos were filmed by you, which means that an investigation would be opened to find out who the victims are and what you were doing there. . Advice? = Don't show your shit to someone in public. Handle it with trusted people. And look for a psychologist those tastes are not normal. . Kind regards.
🤗🤗🤗🤗 Now i fully understand thank you so much

Back