Creating a goreflix telegram community?

The problem with Telegram is that they close the gore group very quickly, what you could do is first create a core group where no multimedia is uploaded and you would only report other links where to go with our material, this applies to discord or other platforms, well this has been done forever, but I always get lazy and I'm very disorganized lol

sorry my bad english

The problem with Telegram is that they close the gore group very quickly, what you could do is first create a core group where no multimedia is uploaded and you would only report other links where to go with our material, this applies to discord or other platforms, well this has been done forever, but I always get lazy and I'm very disorganized lol

sorry my bad english
that is very good to know i didnt know they can close someone elses group is that from being reported or does telegram monitor groups activity?

that is very good to know i didnt know they can close someone elses group is that from being reported or does telegram monitor groups activity?

They not only close your channel but also delete your telegram account, telegram always monitors all groups even if they are private, I use it mostly to save files in Saved Messages, despite the fact that any cloud is risky and I prefer to save it physically (micro sd) in Telegram Saved Messages is the only private thing that they don't monitor, I've been keeping it clear there for a few years with a physical backup

1687500967407.png

As the owner of the telegram channel, I can say that I was banned more than 30 times (last time yesterday lol). It is enough for one of the users to report about the publication. The moderator will check it and can ban the channel

They not only close your channel but also delete your telegram account, telegram always monitors all groups even if they are private, I use it mostly to save files in Saved Messages, despite the fact that any cloud is risky and I prefer to save it physically (micro sd) in Telegram Saved Messages is the only private thing that they don't monitor, I've been keeping it clear there for a few years with a physical backup

View attachment 8280
will definitely have to keep that in mind thank you for telling me

sorry my bad english
Idk anything about telegram rules, but I should say that many private channels with dosens of thousands subscribers are posting gore for years. I've even seen a few channels that posted animal abuse videos and they are still around. What's the problem with creating a private channel?

Idk anything about telegram rules, but I should say that many private channels with dosens of thousands subscribers are posting gore for years. I've even seen a few channels that posted animal abuse videos and they are still around. What's the problem with creating a private channel?
Private channels are blocked too. Depends only on the number of reports

Private channels are blocked too. Depends only on the number of reports
I'm subscribed to some channels that have thousands of active members each day and are still around after years of posting gore. However, they all can be accessed only after an admin or a bot will accept your application.

I'm subscribed to some channels that have thousands of active members each day and are still around after years of posting gore. However, they all can be accessed only after an admin or a bot will accept your application.
I had a paid subscription channel, but it was banned anyway. If they don't ban it, then there are no reports from subscribers

If no one reports your group and only like minded individuals are invited why would they have reason to check up on it?

Back