Community Cruel Women

Jimb37

🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
We see lots of vids with guys doing evil crazy stuff but where are all the cruel Women at?
The women interest me more because they are supposed to be motherly etc.. I also seem to be able to tolerate watching an evil woman alot more than watching an evil guy. Where do u guys get all these vids from? Are there groups? My DM's are open

We see lots of vids with guys doing evil crazy stuff but where are all the cruel Women at?
The women interest me more because they are supposed to be motherly etc.. I also seem to be able to tolerate watching an evil woman alot more than watching an evil guy. Where do u guys get all these vids from? Are there groups? My DM's are open
the largest community im seeing in what you are describing are the Animal Crush/Hurt fetish community

Vemos muitos vídeos com caras fazendo coisas malucas, mas onde estão todas as mulheres cruéis?
As mulheres me interessam mais porque devem ser maternais etc. De onde vcs tiram todos esses vídeos? Existem grupos? Meus DMs estão abertos
usually the women's videos are of fights and child abuse just find them in the mixtapes inside the threads

well, I second that. I can't watch animal stuff with male protagonists longer than 3 sec, I totally hate it. and I know hard crush fetish vids are sick and would never pay for it, but they trigger me completely. but nothing seems to be so hard to find in the www as this stuff. and the dw, well, is dark.

Back