CUTEDEADGIRLS question

TRACE7000

Disturbed
đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
Hello community, what do you know about the CUTEDEADGIRLS collection, I heard that there are more volumes about them, does anyone know if it is true?

that I weigh there are only 6 volumes.

Hello community, what do you know about the CUTEDEADGIRLS collection, I heard that there are more volumes about them, does anyone know if it is true?

The names of some of these "mixes" make me giggle sometimes :ROFLMAO: what the fucks cute about dead girls they cant even give a handjob. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• gvfkgd1g9w371.jpg
    gvfkgd1g9w371.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 1,115

Heyo, as far as i know there are only 6 "Official" Volumes, but don´t take my Word for granted...

I just spent an hour looking for any of them, anyone have a link?
These mixtapes are just long compilations of photos of female corpses. Let me disappoint you - those are not photos of young sexy girls and there is nothing beautiful or cute about them.

These mixtapes are just long compilations of photos of female corpses. Let me disappoint you - those are not photos of young sexy girls and there is nothing beautiful or cute about them.
Don't worry bro, I came hard enough. Way to tell me what my tastes are though, I'll definitely ask you for advice later lol

Back