Community Documentary Interview Questions

Aca podemos ver como una sola persona habla solo y se cita con sus otras cuentas enaltenciendo a un usuario llamado Ripper que es el mismo, buen trabajo de Bandera Falsa m8

1. No, i just think we're a bunch of people that want to see the most fucked up things legally viewable.
2. Doesn't have one I literally just used a word generator and stuck with it.
3. I refuse to ever watch anything illegal.
4. I liked that you could put anything legal in here which basically no other gore site does (before l2tc ruined everything). I don't like the open zoosadists, pedos, edgelords, and anyone else who's weird.
5. Luna by Cerberus which I think is worse than 1b9p.
6. A good mixtape has unique and/or rare clips with either no music or music that isn't overpowering and/or adds to the mixtape. Also mixtapes with good editing like baffometi1 are very enjoyable. A bad mixtape has overused and bad clips with music that doesn't fit the mixtape. Also mixtapes that remove clip audio and only have music suck too. Oh and shitty aspect ratio (misanthrope)
7. Animal gore I guess but I definitely wouldn't say I enjoy it. It's certainly interesting how fucked up people can be towards living things and nothing is more brutal than animal shit.
Oh lord what is Luna and how do I find it

Back