Does anyone trade mixtapes?

i also got some u dont i got the entire disturbing move iceberg in film format lol well besides all the weird scat and japanese shit cause it was boring as fuck

i also got some u dont i got the entire disturbing move iceberg in film format lol well besides all the weird scat and japanese shit cause it was boring as fuck
I'm not interested in scat at the moment haha, do you want to exchange something? Have you seen my catalog?

i just looked and only one i got you dont is the genki genki stuff and i deleted it cause is all weird scat and stuff everything i got you own already

quick question any reason your collecting mixtapes i collect a lot of shock horror shit look forward to the new art of self harm dvd to drop that's gunna be fucking mental

yeah it is if anyone gets it and wants to either upload it here or dm me with a link ill love ya forever any of the white gardenia or jack mulvanerty's content here is much appreciated well by me at least 🫶

quick question any reason your collecting mixtapes i collect a lot of shock horror shit look forward to the new art of self harm dvd to drop that's gunna be fucking mental
I haven't been collecting mixtapes for a long time, since I discovered the world "Gore" I thought the idea of how resistant the human body is was great, of course seeing it in a way that could be called rude or vulgar, it's out of morbidity.

I haven't been collecting mixtapes for a long time, since I discovered the world "Gore" I thought the idea of how resistant the human body is was great, of course seeing it in a way that could be called rude or vulgar, it's out of morbidity.
na all good im just curious is all i'm into cartels and the goings on within mexico some people like mixtapes and stuff me personally im not that much of a fan only mixtape i've watched and actually enjoyed was end of days simply for its editing that was fucking awesome and kind of had a story to it which i think is what drew me to not just skipping through it all in 30 second intervals and watching it and how the story behind it was what watching that kind of content all the time can do to the human psyche

na all good im just curious is all i'm into cartels and the goings on within mexico some people like mixtapes and stuff me personally im not that much of a fan only mixtape i've watched and actually enjoyed was end of days simply for its editing that was fucking awesome and kind of had a story to it which i think is what drew me to not just skipping through it all in 30 second intervals and watching it and how the story behind it was what watching that kind of content all the time can do to the human psyche
Exactly, that's how it should be, honestly I don't pay much attention or I don't know anything about the context behind what happens on posters and all that, I'm just a simple collector who likes to have this type of materials, everyone observes and enjoys it in a different way. the Gore, and that's fine. Just seeing this does not make us bad or good people, they are facts that simply happen in the real world, and will continue to happen.

just be careful what you collect some mixes no matter how taboo they are are simply not worth having in your collection for the sake of human morals lol anything made by ripper id get vetted with users here (me personally like i stated aint versed in mixtapes) that know about what some tapes intel or contain

Back