Community Fair warning

desiccated corpse

đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
I think it is only fair to warn everyone. Do not post lovely's savage mix. Even though there isn't any cp in it, you may get a cp ban anyways.

I knew it wouldnt be a good idea to post it...But thank you anyway...
Why? If it's about the thumb nail. It can be found on any news publication that did a piece on peter scully.

Far as I know, no journalist got in trouble for using the screen cap of Peter's accomplice. I believe it was interpole? That released it while looking for her. There for it doesn't break any laws in europe. Nor does it break any laws where I live.

I just don't want to see anyone else lose their account.

why though? If it's about the thumb nail. It can be found on any news publication that did a piece on peter scully.

Far as I know, no journalist got in trouble for using the screen cap of Peter's accomplice. I believe it was interpole? That released it while looking for her. There for it doesn't break any laws in europe. Nor does it break any laws where I live.

There is audio of dd in it, but audio alone isn't completely illegal. There is also necro and rape in it as well.

Why? If it's about the thumb nail. It can be found on any news publication that did a piece on peter scully.

My assumption is because of the infamy, but besides that I've also no clue...
There are worse things avaible here, so it's pretty weird...

Lovely's Savage Mix was deleted because it includes one of necrolord's cp photos, anyone who has seen those photos knows it
tethys, jigsaw, aryan and others have said that Lovely's savage mix contains one of necrolord's cp photos with a 14 year old girl.

Lovely's Savage Mix was deleted because it includes one of necrolord's cp photos, anyone who has seen those photos knows it
tethys, jigsaw, aryan and others have said that Lovely's savage mix contains one of necrolord's cp photos with a 14 year old girl.
It's not cp if it's a corpse. Read the US law. Plus where is the proof that corpse is a teenager?

Back