Community Fair warning

Anyone explain to admin there's no cp in it? Could help

It's not cp if it's a corpse. Read the US law. Plus where is the proof that corpse is a teenager?

It's not cp if it's a corpse. Read the US law. Plus where is the proof that corpse is a teenager?
Mf calling himself ripper 😂😂😂
the texts of the images put ages, for example, 95 years old being fucked in the mouth by necrolord (yes, that's how stupid the texts are that have the images) not long ago they uploaded here a compilation of photos of NecroLord that ranged from adults to babies, The photos were mostly with ages and there was even one with a baby who said his age was 7 months, if you don't believe me you can ask the admins, even the Legion pedophile saw that
I also know that's not cp but why should that be here even if it's not illegal? if you really think that and the cp audios should be here then go ask the admins for permission to upload that and see what they say

I didn't think there was a specific charge against violating a corpse of a minor. That aside, I don't think they will give me my account back. Assuming that was the reason I caught a cp ban.

I didn't think there was a specific charge against violating a corpse of a minor. That aside, I don't think they will give me my account back. Assuming that was the reason I caught a cp ban.
It's just a corpse. And there's no law against necro media same as dismemberment and other gore. You've been banned for unknown reason so far.

Mf calling himself ripper 😂😂😂
the texts of the images put ages, for example, 95 years old being fucked in the mouth by necrolord (yes, that's how stupid the texts are that have the images) not long ago they uploaded here a compilation of photos of NecroLord that ranged from adults to babies, The photos were mostly with ages and there was even one with a baby who said his age was 7 months, if you don't believe me you can ask the admins, even the Legion pedophile saw that
I also know that's not cp but why should that be here even if it's not illegal? if you really think that and the cp audios should be here then go ask the admins for permission to upload that and see what they say
There´s a difference between Child Gore and CP, which you don´t seem to understand...

Back