Fights Friends forced to kill each other by mexican cartel

elle

Disturbed
🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
Lagos de Morena, Jalisco- Five young men were kidnapped on Friday the 11th. Images and videos appeared online on the 14th showing them beaten and forced to fight to the death. Some of their body parts were discovered in one of their burned out vehicles on the 15th.

The Cartel prefix is not there for me to choose for some dumbass reason so I had to put it under punish torture. The site has been fuckn up for me lately.

Video has no sound

If someone finds more content from this specific case please post
i wrote a whole summary on it for another site, and posted a bunch of images associated with it. i can send it to you or post it here

are u just looking for gore content on it or info in general?

i wrote a whole summary on it for another site, and posted a bunch of images associated with it. i can send it to you or post it here

Everything I guess this is just a really interesting 'concept' lmao

send me the link of this site please

Everything I guess this is just a really interesting 'concept' lmao
This is the summary

Jalisco-The five missing young men who had disappeared in Lagos de Moreno, in the Los Altos region, have been found dead. Images and a video have surfaced online showing some of what happened while they were deprived of their liberty. The names of the missing men are Roberto Olmeda, 20 yrs old, Diego Lara, 20 yrs old, Uriel Galván, 19 yrs old, Jaime Adolfo Martínez, 21 yrs old and Dante Cedillo Hernández, 22 yrs old. They were childhood friends who had also went to college together. The men have been missing since Friday the 11th, when they attended The Lagos fair and were planning on meeting up with a colleague at the lookout point of El Mirador de la Santa Cruz in Colonia San Miguel. On Monday the 14th, images appeared on Facebook, some sources say they appeared on Whatsapp, others say they were sent to the relatives. The images show the men beaten up and tied up, along with a video that showed one being forced to beat the other up and kill his friend with a large rock and knife. Jaime is the one shown alive who is beating Daniel Cedillo. The kidnappers are throwing stones at him from behind the camera to encourage him to continue. Jaime then attempts to behead his friend with a knife before the video ends. Roberto, Uriel and Diego are shown on the ground in the foreground of the video, seemingly already deceased. It appears that they were forced to fight to the death gladiator style. Relatives of the victims were able to identify them from the images and video. The video has “MZ” written across the screen. Authorities located the burned out vehicle of one of the victims on Tuesday the 15th on the Encarnacion de Diaz-Lagos de Moreno highway, with some human remains inside. Signs of an attack, including blood stains, were found at the Mirador de la Santa Cruz, which was the meetup point where they were meeting their other friend. There was also a house that was searched and has been connected to the incident, but nothing official has been reported regarding it. At the house they seized vehicles, stolen license plates, weapons, drugs, cell phone and a DVR. The DVR may have been used to make the video in question. CDS and CJNG have been battling in the area, which is between León and Encarnacion de Diaz, because of the strategic transport roads that connect with the center of Jalisco, the northwest, northeast and center of the Republic and the industrialized zone of GTO. Dante Cedillo Hernandez was a cyclist and had won two gold medals at the 2016 National Olympiad. Roberto Carlos Olmeda was entering his sixth semester in Industrial engineering at the Lagos de Morena University Center. Diego Alberto Lara Santoyo worked in his father’s workshop and his brown Jetta is one of the missing vehicles. Jaime Aldolfo Martinez Miranda was a soccer enthusiast who enjoyed exercise, masonry and American culture. Uriel Galvan was the youngest of the group and his vehicle was found at the scene of their disappearance. The five men would meet at the same location frequently during their lifelong friendship. Some sources say CJNG are behind the incident and are trying to blame it on CDS. Other sources say it was CDS MZ due to the insignia on the video. But neither narrative has been confirmed. Most likely there will be videos coming out soon from both sides giving their account of who did it. Sources have drawn parallels between this incident and the 2011 San Fernando Massacre perpetrated by Los Zetas.

Pictures of them before and during the kidnapping

Attachments

• IMG_3907.jpeg
    IMG_3907.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 806
  • IMG_3905.jpeg
    IMG_3905.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_3908.jpeg
    IMG_3908.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 956
summary continued:

CDS and CJNG are the main suspects in the kidnapping and killing of the five men from Jalisco. Them and other groups are known to operate in the Los Altos region. CDS members Mario and Ramon Gonzalez Martinez are the most prominent CDS bosses in the Teocaltiche area, which is near Lagos de Morena. They are the sons of Mario Gonzalez Gutierrez, aka Don Mario, who was one of the closest people to El Chapo. The sons have maintained a strong relationship with Ivan, Mario is the cartel leader in the region and Ramon is the head of sicarios. The brothers also formed a cell in north Jalisco called Los Herderos, that was in charge of the distribution of synthetic drugs in the area. The GEDDRI (Grupo Élite Delictivo de Reacción Inmediata) is one of the armed wings of CJNG that operates in the area. They are under the leadership of Gonzalo Mendoza Gaytan, aka El Sapo/El 90. Los Puga is another group operating in Lagos de Morena. They are led by Emmanuel Puga Alonso, aka El Puga. Another group is El JJ, which is led by Juan Jose Perez Padilla, aka El JJ.

send me the link of this site please
its not a site exactly, it’s a telegram channel for narco footage. there is narco gore and sometimes other gore but the main theme is narco related content. i post current events and content related to anything concerning narcos in mexico. a lot of it is info, i try to post as much gore as possible but sometimes keeping up with the current events keeps me too busy to post gore every day.

i’m not the owner of the channel, im just one of the main contributors along with the owner

it’s a common scenario for mexican narcos. it’s been known to have been done a few times, and i’m sure it’s been done countless times where it wasn’t publicly known
Tysm for info ;seems weird the victims weren't necessarily linked to any gang activity unless I misread something but yeah v interesting stuff

Tysm for info ;seems weird the victims weren't necessarily linked to any gang activity unless I misread something but yeah v interesting stuff
it’s always a developing story with cartel info so it could come out that they are connected in some way. it definitely happened for some reason, it just hasn’t been exposed yet. i’m sure there will be new videos coming out soon of one cartel torturing the other cartel bc they want to show they weren’t responsible for what happened. you would think a torture or execution video would not be the best way to prove that u didn’t commit the original violent event in question, but that’s the cartel way

Back